Let's hope Travis Browne stays by Ronda's side

conorbless1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
'To be honest I looked up and I saw my man Travis was standing up there and I looked up at him and I was like, I need to have his babies. I need to stay alive,' Ronda said as the studio audience applauded.

I think a lot of people's reaction to hearing these words from a girl would be more or less like this:

tZOS8.gif

Hopefully that won't be the case with Travis.

That is my reaction and I am just a fan. Anyone that devout to Travis Browne is so unaligned to the mainstream of humanity that I cannot help but be creeped out by it.

Baby Crazy Ronda now joins Motivated Penn and Sea Level Cain as P4P GOAT.

Her purpose in life is to spread her legs and have a man's babies. Does that make her a DNB? It wouldn't be the first time she's been caught being hypocritical.

Le
'To be honest I looked up and I saw my man Travis was standing up there and I looked up at him and I was like, I need to have his babies. I need to stay alive,' Ronda said as the studio audience applauded.

I think a lot of people's reaction to hearing these words from a girl would be more or less like this:

tZOS8.gif

lets hope he doesn't get drunk and beat her up too

Her purpose in life is to spread her legs and have a man's babies. Does that make her a DNB? It wouldn't be the first time she's been caught being hypocritical.

Yup. Can't really defend her anymore.

That is my reaction and I am just a fan. Anyone that devout to Travis Browne is so unaligned to the mainstream of humanity that I cannot help but be creeped out by it.
I have heard TB is a Player........... I told friends He would be imo the main cause of RR losing..SHE LOST.... SHE WAS FATTER THAN EVER.... imo HE WILL STAY UNTIL HIS RETIREMENT IS PAID........via a baby?....... I sincerely hope I am wrong and Time will tell

Yeah, that just so she can relevant to the media, she is not killing herself.

Why would she kill herself now that she is a millionaire, famous and relevant?

If anything she would have done it when she lost the olympics, where she was unknown, poor and thrashy

I don't buy it, but i might be wrong.

right now she'd probably eat even their babies.

having a baby makes a woman a DNB? lmao, so your mothers are all do nothing bitches huh? nice logic kids

Only thing I could think of when those words were spoken:

zSEyE1.gif

tZOS8.gif

Travis Clown: he's trying to make money out of the situation whilst retreating into a hedge......

Sounds like:

hegemony-definition.jpg

Back