Let's hope Travis Browne stays by Ronda's side

I never asked a question, only commented.

Troll people much, Brah?
Nah. I conversate and debate with people. And you clearly said you didn't understand why people get mad at Rhonda's hypocrisy when everyone has been hypocritical at some point and time. I just answered it for you.

You seem to be getting a little emotional. Calm down. No need for name calling.

I conversate and debate with people.
47403844.jpg

Travis is gonna dump that shit before putting his Brownies in her oven.

That is psycho bitch talk from Ronda. Any man who hears a woman say something like "I was gonna kill myself but then I decided I need to have your babies" should have his psycho bitch alarm start going off and should get the fuck out of the relationship ASAP. No way you can impregnate a woman like that, unless you are fine getting your brake lines cut and finding your pet rabbit boiling on the stove.

Whether people or women want to admit it or not. A woman's job on this planet, is to have and raise children. That is what their main purpose is. They were given far less physical strengths, so they could be the nurturer and child rearer. That is the case in just about all mammals.

1-social-justice-warrior.jpg

Basically... if Travis Browne cheats on her and leaves her... Ronda is officially on suicide watch as she's stated that was the only thing she felt was worth living for...

No pressure Travis...

We? You got a mouse in your skinny jeans?

...and how do you determine I'm emotional based off words on a screen? You must be from the future, or something.
When you insult someone you're usually projecting emotions. Just relax. I'm not trying to fight with you. Just trying to conversate and debate. No need for name calling and gifs.

With Ronda past Opioid addiction rumors and Brown's spousal abuse allegations it makes for future tabloid material.

When you insult someone you're usually projecting emotions. Just relax. I'm not trying to fight with you. Just trying to conversate and debate. No need for name calling and gifs.
I love gifs.

Love's an emotion.

...and just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn't mean they're looking for a fight (argument)...shame you've yet to learn this.

I love gifs.

Love's an emotion.

...and just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn't mean they're looking for a fight (argument)...shame you've yet to learn this.
Been learned that. You might no to re learn it. On Sherdog, calling people trolls is fighting words.

'To be honest I looked up and I saw my man Travis was standing up there and I looked up at him and I was like, I need to have his babies. I need to stay alive,' Ronda said as the studio audience applauded.

I think a lot of people's reaction to hearing these words from a girl would be more or less like this:

tZOS8.gif

Hopefully that won't be the case with Travis.
How many more threads will you start today about Ronda?

Back