Let's hope Travis Browne stays by Ronda's side

It's Ronda's logic they're using. Don't try acting smart on online forums.
hows that her logic? she never once mentioned mothers or ever implied they are DNBs. she was talking about skinny basic bitches who use men for their money. dont call me out when you have nothing to back up your claim.

'To be honest I looked up and I saw my man Travis was standing up there and I looked up at him and I was like, I need to have his babies. I need to stay alive,' Ronda said as the studio audience applauded.

I think a lot of people's reaction to hearing these words from a girl would be more or less like this:

tZOS8.gif

Hopefully that won't be the case with Travis.

I just hope he doesn't kick her hass.

having a baby makes a woman a DNB? lmao, so your mothers are all do nothing bitches huh? nice logic kids

Whether people or women want to admit it or not. A woman's job on this planet, is to have and raise children. That is what their main purpose is. They were given far less physical strengths, so they could be the nurturer and child rearer. That is the case in just about all mammals.

Whether people or women want to admit it or not. A woman's job on this planet, is to have and raise children. That is what their main purpose is. They were given far less physical strengths, so they could be the nurturer and child rearer. That is the case in just about all mammals.
i semi agree ( i feel like they have other skills and potential to do other great things as well if they so choose) but this in no way makes them DNBs. then again i know most sherdoggers have never had a steady, healthy relationship so they are bitter and hate all women.

So Ronda will be thinking about babies during her next fight, causing her to be distracted and lose, just like CroCop was thinking of fishing during one of his fights.

Today will be a Ronda Rousey day on sherdog, not even 9am est and there's already 4 threads on the first page lol

Her purpose in life is to spread her legs and have a man's babies. Does that make her a DNB? It wouldn't be the first time she's been caught being hypocritical.
Not a Ronda supporter, but some comments seem to irk me more than others...

Ronda is the farthest thing from a DNB, I think we can all honestly agree on that...UFC, WWE, Hollywood, Olympics, etc.

I love when folks on here blame others of hypocrisy...as if none of us have EVER said/done something hypocritical.

I usually take up for Ronda because its the same ole shit everyday about her that has been run over and over and over and over again, but this shit with Travis Browne not that is some whacked shit. I mean Brenden Shaub is whatever you perceive him as but he has to walk around basically with bitch bats to keep all the women beat off him but Travis weeeeeeeeell not so much

Ronda is the farthest thing from a DNB, I think we can all honestly agree on that...UFC, WWE, Hollywood, Olympics, etc.

I love when folks on here blame others of hypocrisy...as if none of us have EVER said/done something hypocritical.
Yes. 99.2% of us have done or said something hypocritical. The difference with Rhonda is she was a very public hypocrite and is making lots of money of her hypocrisy.

Yes. 99.2% of us have done or said something hypocritical. The difference with Rhonda is she was a very public hypocrite and is making lots of money of her hypocrisy.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, hypocrite.

@FrankGarrett316 Youmust have a very desolate, lonely life to make that kind of statement. I feel pity for you sad little man.

You're right, she's not a DNB - Getting KTFO and raising Holly to GOAT status is definitely doing something rather than nothing.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, hypocrite.
I sleep fine. And you're a little lost if you don't understand the Rhonda hate. Have a nice day hypocrite. We're never going to see Rhonda in the cage again. I'm glad.

You're right, she's not a DNB - Getting KTFO and raising Holly to GOAT status is definitely doing something rather than nothing.
Well, that...and all her other accomplishments which most on this forum love crapping on.

I sleep fine. And you're a little lost if you don't understand the Rhonda hate. Have a nice day hypocrite. We're never going to see Rhonda in the cage again. I'm glad.
I fully understand it...heck, I can't get enough of that Ronda KO gif...however, don't let your hate blind you from the fact that Ronda is not a prime example of a DNB, given all her accolades and accomplishments. That's the point I'm making.

Back