• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lets hear your solutions to illegal aliens being separated from children.

No one knows the answer to that. I’m guessing a lot though

So why point the finger at sanctuary cities when the majority of America are making use of the illegal work force?

Sanctuary cities are a new thing, that have sprung up in resistance to belligerently stupid and harmful anti-immigration policy and rhetoric.

How are sanctuary cities at fault when the problem extends back longer than you've been alive? Sanctuary cities aren't the cause or the solution, just a reaction.

I’ve been on record many times saying we should make them citizens so we can tax them & they can play by all the same rules citizens do. Heck I’ll take 10 hard working immigrants over 1 welfare scammer any day

I think the sticking point is that national elections are close to 50-50 right now and illegal immigrants would be an 11 million person population that would vote 100% Democrat.

Is that also the shit poster Ripskater?

No Ripskater was a christian troll job and one o the better agitators I have seen in online combat but his mask slipped in the past year and then he asked to be banned. im not sure which miscreant he is now but I would guess hes still around

If parents don't want to be separated from their children, then maybe they shouldn't break the law.

Seems like COMMON SENSE to me.

So why point the finger at sanctuary cities when the majority of America are making use of the illegal work force?

Sanctuary cities are a new thing, that have sprung up in resistance to belligerently stupid and harmful anti-immigration policy and rhetoric.

How are sanctuary cities at fault when the problem extends back longer than you've been alive? Sanctuary cities aren't the cause or the solution, just a reaction.
I didn’t point the finger at sanctuary cities. I was just factoring in the amount of illegal immigrants that can actually be accounted for. Most illegal immigrants fly completely under he radar. There’s no telling how many are actually here

I didn’t point the finger at sanctuary cities. I was just factoring in the amount of illegal immigrants that can actually be accounted for. Most illegal immigrants fly completely under he radar. There’s no telling how many are actually here

That isn't true.

You said,

"Most illegals are being protected by sanctuary cities"

I'd argue, fairly, that American businesses protect more illegal aliens than anyone else, most specifically red state industries like agriculture and blue collar labor jobs Republicans pretend to care about

If parents don't want to be separated from their children, then maybe they shouldn't break the law.

Seems like COMMON SENSE to me.

It's not against the law to request asylum even if you entered the country improperly.

Crossing the border illegally is only a misdemeanor.

what would be the criteria prisoners in a jail would fall under then?

you do realise you are literally arguing with a dictionaries interpretation dont you?

I'm not arguing with the dictionary broseph. I'm saying you dont have a lick of reading comprehension

shitpost-malone-AgikS.jpg

Lmao I said investigating instead of investing. Damn autocorrect

That isn't true.

You said,

"Most illegals are being protected by sanctuary cities"

I'd argue, fairly, that American businesses protect more illegal aliens than anyone else, most specifically red state industries like agriculture and blue collar labor jobs Republicans pretend to care about
This what I said
“No you’re just too stupid to understand that we also have 11+ million immigrants living here illegally. Most of which are being protected here in sanctuary cities. How many illegal immigrants are being protected in Canadian sanctuary cities?”.

Over 60% of illegal immigrants live in sanctuary cities. No one knows the real number though.

I'm not arguing with the dictionary broseph. I'm saying you dont have a lick of reading comprehension
this is a lovely deflection away from the topic of concentration camps.....but you realise that right?

its almost as if you wanted to change the subject

This what I said
“No you’re just too stupid to understand that we also have 11+ million immigrants living here illegally. Most of which are being protected here in sanctuary cities. How many illegal immigrants are being protected in Canadian sanctuary cities?”.

Over 60% of illegal immigrants live in sanctuary cities. No one knows the real number though.

What do you not understand about the fact that the current illegal problem started before Sanctuary cities and many of the illegals living here have been here 10 years or longer?

this is a lovely deflection away from the topic of concentration camps.....but you realise that right?

its almost as if you wanted to change the subject

It's not a concentration camp when you can go home... that's what I said first you moron lol

It's not a concentration camp when you can go home... that's what I said first you moron lol
and I already told you they cant just go home, they have been detained

so try again chuckles

What do you not understand about the fact that the current illegal problem started before Sanctuary cities and many of the illegals living here have been here 10 years or longer?
Maybe you should read back through my posts. You joined in during the middle of a conversation I was having with another poster. Everything you’re saying is completely irrelevant

They can claim asylum to the first US government official they see even if they crossed illegally.

I rate your post as 100% false.
I rate it as 100% true if they crossed the border illegally, which is still illegal..

No shit. Its not rocket science, keep them with their parents, then send them home together.
Instead the kids are being used as a political chip so Trump can get his wall.
This should not be a political issue, we as a country are better than this.
There are laws against detaining children with adults

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back