International Let's get ready to Rumble. Battle for DNC soul underway. Bernie stands up for Omar over Israel

Where did Omar say other wise?

The part where she talks about allegiance. That's the part that goes over the line.

If she just said, "I don't have to support Israel," Nancy Pelosi may be upset with her for possibly upsetting a core support group for the Dems, but nobody would be screaming about hoary anti-Semitic tropes.

Your obsession with Israel is pathetic. They own you.

This Is monumental Sherbros

Nancy tried to bring the house to heel. And they fought back and basically showed Nancy that she IS NOT IN CHARGE. Lots of wealthy social liberals like bloomberg are shitting their pants, right now. They are going to organize a counter strike.

If they feel like they lost control of the Democratic Party, they are going to support republicans. Which sucks, bc that will ensure republicans being even more neocon. Poor Ron Paul and Steve Brannon, it’ll be a nightmare for them .

I think when the Bloomberg’s of nyc and la change sides, that republicans will win elections for some time. The media will receive different marching orders.

Can you imagine a media that plays softball with republicans? Then turns on the far left of the New Democratic Party?

It’d be a sight to behold.

You cannot be loyal to our country and then, for the purpose of defending Israel, support infringing on our citizens' constitutional rights to free political speech.

That's what 52 of 53 Republicans and 28 of 45 Democrats just did with the recent anti-BDS bill.

That might be fair re: Texas or the other states, but not of the bill that passed the Senate. You should read it.

S. 1. states that nothing the states have done contravenes federal law. That's accurate.

The ACLU and the states will fight this out. Not sure how it will turn out in the SCOTUS. It's an interesting question...I have the right to do business with whom I wish, the Muslim woman in Texas has the right to do business with whom she wishes, but does the state of Texas?

Your obsession with Israel is pathetic. They own you.

Me? I'd be more interested in why all the non-Jews are obsessed with Israel.

Really, I'm obsessed with the anti-Semitism coming from the left.

The part where she talks about allegiance. That's the part that goes over the line.

If she just said, "I don't have to support Israel," Nancy Pelosi may be upset with her for possibly upsetting a core support group for the Dems, but nobody would be screaming about hoary anti-Semitic tropes.

But wait. This is a real thing. People are being required to sign pledges not to boycott Israel.

How is something that is actually happening, anti-semitism?

Criticism of Ilhan Omar without criticism of the Somali immigrants and their communities in Minnesota that elected her is cowardly. Same with Tlaib and the Muslims in Michigan. And that's all we are seeing. Issue is bigger than her, it's about the beliefs of those being allowed in the country.

But wait. This is a real thing. People are being required to sign pledges not to boycott Israel.

How is something that is actually happening, anti-semitism?

You know quite well that she isn't referencing this.

And right or wrong, pledging not to boycott Israel isn't the same as pledging allegiance to Israel.

You know quite well that she isn't referencing this.

And right or wrong, pledging not to boycott Israel isn't the same as pledging allegiance to Israel.

If I was required to sign that pledge, my problem with it would be that I view it as an allegiance to a foreign nation. That this nation's foreign interests supercede my right to free association, in my own country.

The comparisons between Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib and anti-Semitism becoming more tolerated and expressed in the Labour Party under Jeremy Corbyn is valid, but the influence of Muslim voters is not comparable. Tlaib and Omar make up two districts known for Islamic communities. Democrats are tolerating extremist Islamic doctrine like Israel has no right to exist for the support of two districts. Maybe a handful more with a significant number of Muslim voters. Not surprising tho that they feel stuck and reluctant to attack them since how much the Democrats and media celebrated their "diverse" new members of Congress. Not for their abilities or beliefs, but simply their race, gender and religion.

Last edited:
The comparisons between Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib and anti-Semitism becoming more accepted in the Labour Party under Jeremy Corbyn is valid, but the influence of Muslim voters is not comparable. Tlaib and Omar make up two districts known for Islamic communities. Democrats are tolerating extremist Islamic doctrine like Israel has no right to exist for the support of two districts. Maybe a handful more with a significant number of Muslim voters. Not surprising tho that they feel suck since how much the Democrats and media celebrated their "diverse" new members of Congress. Not for their abilities or beliefs, but simply their race, gender and religion.

This is the problem right here.

Hey Republicans check this out. Doesn't this sound like the SJW's calling you racist over and over. That if you say their are only 2 genders, that this is hate speech?

What do I keep telling you Republicans. All this SJW stuff you hate, started with claims of anti-semitism. The SJW's copied the playbook. Twitter mobs, staging attacks. All started with the Israeli lobby and fake claims of anti-semitism.

If I was required to sign that pledge, my problem with it would be that I view it as an allegiance to a foreign nation. That this nation's foreign interests supercede my right to free association, in my own country.

Well, then you don't know what allegiance means.

As for whether the government's valid interests outweigh your personal rights, as best I can figure sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I'd like to go to Cuba and smoke a cigar rolled on a virgin's thigh without going through all kinds of rigamarole.

Hey Republicans check this out. Doesn't this sound like the SJW's calling you racist over and over. That if you say their are only 2 genders, that this is hate speech?

What do I keep telling you Republicans. All this SJW stuff you hate, started with claims of anti-semitism. The SJW's copied the playbook. Twitter mobs, staging attacks. All started with the Israeli lobby and fake claims of anti-semitism.

Such a joke. Anti-Semitic philosophy is a core belief of the culture and religion that both of them were raised in. And while support for Israel is being made the key issue, it's not.

And you miss the whole point that they are tolerating this bigotry because they know how deeply impeded it is in the Islamic communities. Same as Labour does. They tolerate anti-Jewish rhetoric to keep their Muslim supporters.

Such a joke. Anti-Semitic philosophy is a core belief of the culture and religion that both of them were raised in. And while support for Israel is being made the key issue, it's not.

It is, and if someone showed half the hate for Jews, that you have for Muslims, you would call them a neo-nazi.

Old rich white guy stands up for anti- Semitic ... sounds like a Nazi or something

It is, and if someone showed half the hate for Jews, that you have for Muslims, you would call them a neo-nazi.

Clyburn's defense of her makes the point entirely. He's saying, she's a Muslim from Somalia: What do you expect? These so-called progressives parties know very well how bigoted these communities they are pandering to are.

Clyburn's defense of her makes the point entirely. He's saying, she's a Muslim from Somalia: What do you expect? These so-called progressives parties know very well how bigoted these communities are.

Why do you think it is OK to call someone a Somali Muslim, like it is an insult?

My experience in life has been that ethnicity and religion create all kinds of people, both good and bad.

Why do you think it is OK to call someone a Somali Muslim, like it is an insult?

My experience in life has been that ethnicity and religion create all kinds of people, both good and bad.

This is true. It's also true that the districts where Muslim voters have a substantial voice in who gets elected have elected Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib. So the whole, there are many good Muslims (and there certainly are) philosophy so ignore that their communities are electing anti-American bigots doesn't hold water. Same as Muslims the UK electing people like Sadiq Khan and Rushanara Ali.

The Jews did this

Now for a thread on why when you blame everything on Jews people say you’re antisemetic

Back