Lets be realistic Nate the great murdered Tyron and would do it again

Damn. People really are salty around here after Woodley's win.

8042156.jpg

luke-rockhold-chris-weidman-ufc-194.jpg

One of the best combos ever. This is what happens when Woodley has to fight past the 3rd round as well.

Exactly people forget tyron goes from world beater to a fat guy puffing out while having a big meal barley able to move.

Tyron has improved greatly since then. Going into that fight, he was still primarily a very good wrestler competing in MMA. That 4 yr old fight is not even a fair comparison to his skills now.

I think the Tyron that fought that night was super green and only had like 10 fights. Nate had almost 40 or 50 fights under his belt. That Nate no longer exists and I'm pretty sure a could rain drops or an excessively above average breeze could knock him out at this point.

Tyron would put Nate "The not so great anymore" Marquardt in a body bag these days.

Tyron has improved greatly since then. Going into that fight, he was still primarily a very good wrestler competing in MMA. That 4 yr old fight is not even a fair comparison to his skills now.

What exactly has he improved so much in can you pin point where he has exactly improved?

Cardio= no improvement
striking= Yes/no his boxing improved some what and he does throw a few kicks but has it really improved that much?
wrestling= no
ground game= no
mental game= hit/miss.

Has to be more to it than that. This guy still comes up clean, after all.

TWOOD.jpg

Maybe but this place went saying this guy

4281218-6083399682-Brock.jpg

was all natty then to saying that they knew he was juicing all along and pardoned him.

If Tyron Woodley was murdered, then who was that who just entered the cage?

That was a great finish. If I remember correctly, I thought it was a close fight before the finish. I don't think Nate would win a rematch though. That might have been Nate's best fighting days and Woodley has gotten much better. T Wood has his work cut out for him to keep his belt. WW has a lot of good fighters.

Back