Lets be realistic Nate the great murdered Tyron and would do it again

Not sure why Nate went on his downhill slide but what a great guy

Nate quit against Gastelum recently.

Woodley soldiered through a broken foot against Gastelum for win.

Maybe if Woodley becomes Dollaway then you might be right.

It's a crazy ole sport this mma. Look At the wars Rory and Robbie had. Then see how Rory completely outclassed and dominated Woodley . Then see how easily Woodley put Robbie away .

Nate "the great (white hope)" Marquardt rematch, make it happen dana.

Nate failed at being a hope and got caught juicing

silva%20v%20marquardt.gif

Marquardt is a shell of his former self...

TS, you sound bitter. Are you a Lawler fan? If you are, I can understand the temporary bitterness, but if you're not a Lawler fan, why are you so upset?

Marquardt is a shell of his former self...

TS, you sound bitter. Are you a Lawler fan? If you are, I can understand the temporary bitterness, but if you're not a Lawler fan, why are you so upset?

i wouldn't call myself a lawler fan considering i said previously that he was one of the most undeserving title holders ever his "wins" over condit and hendricks werent actual wins. But yeah that's all changed if anyone is undeserving it's Tyron.

T wood is 6-2 since that fight and Nate is 2-6 GTFO

I've been a bit surprised at the level of backlash over Woodley's win.

Even for Sherdog, it's been a lot.
Its likely because woodley is a dull fighter. its odd to think people here dont have short memories but perhaps its cuz robbie is so entertaining.

i dont remember any fights woodleys been in beside last night and nates win over him. ive forgotten every other single one.

maybe this ko is the start of a more exciting fighter but until i know, im fine with him fighting someone more entertaining than wonder boy.

One of the best combos ever. This is what happens when Woodley has to fight past the 3rd round as well.

Its likely because woodley is a dull fighter. its odd to think people here dont have short memories but perhaps its cuz robbie is so entertaining.

i dont remember any fights woodleys been in beside last night and nates win over him. ive forgotten every other single one.

maybe this ko is the start of a more exciting fighter but until i know, im fine with him fighting someone more entertaining than wonder boy.

I think for me, I don't hate (or like) Woodley because I never paid much attention to him.

Also, he won cleanly over Lawler so fair to him. I was happy for him when he won.

Some of the things people have said on here, though, if I knew about them before I probably would like Woodley less (things Woodley has said and done).

But whatever. He won, life moves on.

Last edited:
Nate is old, he's been getting knocked out a lot lately

Your shitty memory doesn't make him a dull fighter. How could you forget him whooping Condit ass all over the cage. I don't remember Condit ever being worked that bad.

Back