Lets be realistic Nate the great murdered Tyron and would do it again

Marquardt has been on a horrible slide since that fight and should probably retire. Woodley would annihilate him within a minute or something

Levels of butthurt & saltiness are indeed rivaling Rockhold post Bisping around here....

screen-shot-2014-04-11-at-5-09-06-pm.png

He no longer has that TRT.

After that fight, I thought he could go back to the UFC and dominate that Welterweight division. I was surprised as fuck motherfucker when Tarec Salamander whooped his ass.

I've been meaning to rewatch that fight. That was the first time Woodley ever fought without the LNP strategy.

Woodley would KO him with his stare at this point.

Woodley would KO him with his stare at this point.

oh yeah and i bet you assumed the same would happen when the fight actually took place, most people expected woodley to easily lay and pray on nate.

Lets be realistic and say you are wrong and a fucking stupid dipshit.

oh yeah and i bet you assumed the same would happen when the fight actually took place, most people expected woodley to easily lay and pray on nate.
I don't remember this..

Levels of butthurt & saltiness are indeed rivaling Rockhold post Bisping around here....

I've been a bit surprised at the level of backlash over Woodley's win.

Even for Sherdog, it's been a lot.

You would be wrong then, because I didn't even watch MMA back then. Nate has been done for a while, his only wins have been against that australian guy that always gets finished and against CB, in a fight which he was losing (I think, it's been some time since the fight) until he caught Dollabills. I'll that it was a sweet KO though.

After what Santos did to him, I don't expect him to beat guys near the top 15, hell I don't even expect him to keep fighting at all.

I love Nate, but no. He's on the wrong side of 30 in his career.

One of the best combos of all time though.

Last edited:
You would be wrong then, because I didn't even watch MMA back then. Nate has been done for a while, his only wins have been against that australian guy that always gets finished and against CB, in a fight which he was losing (I think, it's been some time since the fight) until he caught Dollabills. I'll that it was a sweet KO though.

After what Santos did to him, I don't expect him to beat guys near the top 15, hell I don't even expect him to keep fighting at all.

yet he would still destroy woodley.

Nate "the great (white hope)" Marquardt rematch, make it happen dana.

Back