Let This Sink In, Cowboy Cerrone Will Be A UFC Hall Of Famer. LOL

Mask from tapout is in there, I’ve got no issue with the Donald being in there.

His accolades under the UFC and WEC banner deserves a place in the HoF.
No HoF is for the absolute best, the elite of their respective sport. It's for acknowledging the people that have contributed the most to their sport. Cerrone will likely be inducted before most of the people that have defeated him.

Good point.

Then again... it's cagefighting.

So maybe it wasn't a good point.

Maybe it was a horrendously stupid point.

Maybe you are horrendously stupid.
And like I said take away the cage and he isnt top 20 while Conor one shot kills everything on his path no matter where the fight takes place.
Khabib is good at using cage to stall while Conor is great at actual fighting and thats why he makes WAY more money.
When real fans watch "Cage Fighting" they are more interested in the Fighting part where Khabib is mediocre at best.

The top 35 in FG made in NBA history.
32 are already in the HOF.
2 of them are still playing (Melo and Vince Carter)
The other one is the 35th....

Terrible analogy....

I think that was exactly his point. All the people with the most FGs in basketball are in the hall of fame, so regardless of what you think of Cerrone's win quality, the fact that he has that particular record means he belongs in the UFC's hall of fame.

A guy who has been a stepped on almost every single time he was used as a stepping stone for another fighter. A guy who has folded almost every single time the pressure was turned all the way up.

The Hall Of Fame should be reserved for the ultimate conquerors. Meaning, fighters who became champions and then went on to clear their divisions.

You can't have guys like Cerrone, Bisping, Griffin and etc in the same Hall as guys like GSP, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, and Demetrius Johnson.

Even Khabib and Tony are not yet Hall Of Famers in my ignorant opinion.
shut up. you are a nobody. i doubt that you have even thrown a strike in your life yet, i bet you took a lot in highschool tho.

And like I said take away the cage and he isnt top 20 while Conor one shot kills everything on his path no matter where the fight takes place.
Khabib is good at using cage to stall while Conor is great at actual fighting and thats why he makes WAY more money.
When real fans watch "Cage Fighting" they are more interested in the Fighting part where Khabib is mediocre at best.

Good point.
All the fights I've ever witnessed took place on a boundless plain.
Oh wait, no, they didnt. Not once, in fact...
Maybe it wasnt a good point after all.
Maybe you are still horrendously stupid.

Good point.
All the fights I've ever witnessed took place on a boundless plain.
Oh wait, no, they didnt. Not once, in fact...
Maybe it wasnt a good point after all.
Maybe you are still horrendously stupid.
If they did take place on a boundless plain you wouldnt see Khabib anywhere near the top

Most wins, most fights, very long career... he deserves Hall of Fame status.

Well, he is famous for folding in so many big fights and murking unranked guys.

People need to stop shitting on Cowboy
Cowboy Cerrone needs to get shitted on. Many of us believed that he had a "coward's mentality" and we talked about it before the fight, and he proved us right. His presence in the UFC Hall of Fame will be a disgrace. He doesn't belong in the same Hall as GSP.

People trying to besmirch Cowboy's name just to lessen Conor's achievement. Is normal.

Disgusting, but normal.
You are wrong. Many people questioned Cowboy Cerrone before the fight. Stephen A Smith (for crying out loud) called on Cowboy Cerrone on First Take. The guy was going into the fight having lost via KO/TKO in his previous 2 fights.

Mike Perry talked about "we don't know what Cowboy we are going to get," Khabib Nurmagomedov stated that "[Cowboy had a ] coward's mentality," Dana White tried to defend him by saying "if you are not scared before the fight then blah blah..."

The question of Cowboy Cerrone being a "coward" was raised before the fight. So, don't act like this is hindsight revision to diminish Conor's achievements. The fight was rigged to make sure Conro did exactly that. We were just hoping to be wrong about Cowboy. However, he proved all those who doubted him right.

Even better:

original_034357_FP_HOFP_JoeSilva_500x280.png
The Mask from Tapout is also in it.

Back