Let This Sink In, Cowboy Cerrone Will Be A UFC Hall Of Famer. LOL

Cowboy is one of those cases in sports for HOF consideration you need to look deeply at the stats, because his career is not a lock.. 23 career wins in the UFC is amazing.. Crazy in fact. The 11 losses is NOT so good. Also never won a world title. But the 23 wins is enough to get him in rightfully..

Well one things for certain, your opinion is very much ignorant

kt8p75p6s6l31.png
LOL

Its not just reserved for people who are GOATS. Its also for very special fighters, which Cowboy is. He's one of my favorite fighters, but he does fold in big fights with notoriety. That doesn't remove him from the HOF discussion.

Sherdog - Where one loss erases your entire resume/legacy and one win can make you the GOAT.

Cerrone was on a losing streak and he's a carreer gatekeeper. Everybody knew that Conor would obliterate Cerrone so don't act like if Cerrone was a Goat contender.
Yes, that's true, cerrone is past his prime, and conor dispatched him in 40 seconds.

Yeah did I claimed otherwise ?
No, I guess you didn't, I just got the impression that shitting on cerrone got out of hand here.
On sherdog, you're either the goat or a bum. There's nothing in between.

People need to stop shitting on Cowboy

This is true and i am guilty. I guess i was just dissapointed he wasn't able to mount any offence at all.

So i apologize for my ignorance.

Will always be a fan of day drinking Don. lol

He deserves to be in the hall of fame just based off of the records he has..imho

TS @Doctor Lenovo FO/KY

A guy who has been a stepped on almost every single time he was used as a stepping stone for another fighter. A guy who has folded almost every single time the pressure was turned all the way up.

The Hall Of Fame should be reserved for the ultimate conquerors. Meaning, fighters who became champions and then went on to clear their divisions.

You can't have guys like Cerrone, Bisping, Griffin and etc in the same Hall as guys like GSP, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, and Demetrius Johnson.

Even Khabib and Tony are not yet Hall Of Famers in my ignorant opinion.

Well at least you got ignorant opinion right.

Hall of Fames are reserved for the best of the best, Cowboy owns several records in the UFC including most WINS, sure seems like he's conquered a lot of guys over the years.

No, I guess you didn't, I just got the impression that shitting on cerrone got out of hand here.
On sherdog, you're either the goat or a bum. There's nothing in between.

Nah don't worry he's nor the goat nor a bum. I just said that he was a carreer gatekeeper. Nothing more nothing less.

I'm still think Cowboy is not a real Cowboy. He just plays one on TV.

Well at least you got ignorant opinion right.

Hall of Fames are reserved for the best of the best, Cowboy owns several records in the UFC including most WINS, sure seems like he's conquered a lot of guys over the years.
So, you believe that Cowboy Cerrone and GSP are similar caliber fighters.

A guy who has been a stepped on almost every single time he was used as a stepping stone for another fighter. A guy who has folded almost every single time the pressure was turned all the way up.

The Hall Of Fame should be reserved for the ultimate conquerors. Meaning, fighters who became champions and then went on to clear their divisions.

You can't have guys like Cerrone, Bisping, Griffin and etc in the same Hall as guys like GSP, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, and Demetrius Johnson.

Even Khabib and Tony are not yet Hall Of Famers
in my ignorant opinion.
{<doc}

Back