Lesnar return - Title shot against Cain?

Cain will never be champion again...

9JOf1nv.gif

They should do Brock vs Jones in Japan under pride rules. Athletic commissions be damned. I wonder if the UFC would ever give the middle finger to the athletic commissions. I know they hold events where there is no commission and they self regulate. That's the only way I see it happening and the UFC has never crossed the NSAC. I don't think they will.

There is no way in hell the UFC lets Cain EVER get near a title again.....

986 days.....

Thats just 2 stints of absense while champion Cain took off due to injury.

For reference, conor just broke 450 days....

Cain had an absence of 602 days and one of 384 days as an injured champ.....

No way he gets a title shot without proving he can stay healthy for a year.....by the time he's able to prove that, he'll likely be retired....

iCpLiE.gif

Cain, through injury, ruined a good 3 years of proper promotion for the HW division....

Last edited:
The rumble of Brocks breakdance would probably break Cain’s foot nowadays.

as a side note i think it's complete bullshit that you have to stay in the usada testing pool for your suspension to lapse. Let's say you're banned for 2 years and as a result you cant earn a living fighting, but you want to earn some money doing pro bodybuilding (and thus taking steroids). USADA are stopping you from earning a living. Basically the point I'm trying to make is it should.be none of USADAs fucking business what you put in your body when you're on a suspension. If I'm banned for 2 years and I want to inject cow sperm into my ass cheeks i should be fucking allowed to

Brock would want Ngannou I think. Very easy fight for Brock to win, its a awful style matchup for Ngannou. Brock would wrestle him to death.

Back