Lesnar return - Title shot against Cain?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Apparently people are talking about Lesnar returning. Is his suspencion up soon? With needing only 1 or 2 consecutive wins to get a title shot in the UFC HW division Cain is most likely due the next title shot against Stipe. So, if Stipe and Cain fought for the HW title and Cain won the UFC could have Lesnar return against Cain and it would be hyped as a monsters Champion vs. Former Champion fight. And don't think the UFC wouldn't do it, they have Romero fighting Rockhold for the MW title tomorrow with Yoel coming off of a loss. And Couture got a title shot coming off of a loss also.

I don't want to hear a Brock is never coming back because they said that before he returned and fought Hunt, they said it about GSP before he fought Bisping, and they said he was never gonna even come to the UFC. So, who knows what can/will happen.

I would love to see Lesnar fight to last 2 guys he lost to, Cain and Overeem. Especially Overeem since I think he could beat him this time since he is farther removed from his surgery. Lesnar came back and fought Hunt and he obviously didn't need the money. Also, since the WWE (WME?) owns the UFC now I'm sure they can easily work any contract disputes out.

So, who thinks Lesnar might return and fight Cain for the UFC HW title if Cain is champ?

Cain isn't UFC Champ.

tenor.gif

Lol its not going to be Easy for Cain to get that belt.. I mean he has a good shot as anyone.. I'm sure what Cain would do Daniel is about to try.. So it gives that camp 2 tries at one belt..

I don't see the fight going well for DC or Cain though to be honest.. What do they have Stipe don't? Cain will probably have a warm up fight before he gets back in anyway..

I will try to find all seven dragon balls to make a wish never ever give a TS to Cain nothing personal against him, the guy is skilled AF but trainning IQ ...damn

The jacked up white boy would be put to sleep by most of the top 15 guys.

I read the title and thought "Funny, somebody chose a REALLY old thread to bump..."

But nope, just another Sherdogger with a Cain fixation who prefers to ignore the champ with the most consecutive successful title defenses (along with other forms of reality).

Last edited:
I don't think it's UFC's interest to position Lesnar for championship glory any longer. Dana really wants that money match up with Lesnar and Jon Jones, and would rather have both working towards that.

The jacked up white boy would be put to sleep by most of the top 15 guys.
Like Mark Hunt? Don't underestimate the jacked up white boy. The top 5 guys kill him or already have tho. He would takedown guys like Ngannou at will.

Apparently people are talking about Lesnar returning. Is his suspencion up soon? With needing only 1 or 2 consecutive wins to get a title shot in the UFC HW division Cain is most likely due the next title shot against Stipe. So, if Stipe and Cain fought for the HW title and Cain won the UFC could have Lesnar return against Cain and it would be hyped as a monsters Champion vs. Former Champion fight. And don't think the UFC wouldn't do it, they have Romero fighting Rockhold for the MW title tomorrow with Yoel coming off of a loss. And Couture got a title shot coming off of a loss also.

I don't want to hear a Brock is never coming back because they said that before he returned and fought Hunt, they said it about GSP before he fought Bisping, and they said he was never gonna even come to the UFC. So, who knows what can/will happen.

I would love to see Lesnar fight to last 2 guys he lost to, Cain and Overeem. Especially Overeem since I think he could beat him this time since he is farther removed from his surgery. Lesnar came back and fought Hunt and he obviously didn't need the money. Also, since the WWE (WME?) owns the UFC now I'm sure they can easily work any contract disputes out.

So, who thinks Lesnar might return and fight Cain for the UFC HW title if Cain is champ?

So, what... you just didn't see the first fight? Why would you think the rematch would go down any different?

Brock will never fight Cain again.

He still has PTSD from the first mauling.

If Brock comes back it's probably gonna be vs a novice wrestler like Ngannou or a LHW like Jones for a megafight.

So, what... you just didn't see the first fight? Why would you think the rematch would go down any different?

No. I'm a Lesnar fan but I think Cain would beat him again.

Doesn't mean the UFC wouldn't set up this money fight.

Lesnar could fight for the title reguardless of whether Cain is champ or not. Furthermore, I don't know what makes you see the big fight as Cain vs Brock. First of all Cain can't get healthy and is older and really just is constantly injured and plagued by injuries so we don't know he will ever fight again. Also, Velasquez has no momentum as he has hardly fought in the past 3 or 4 years. And finally, Cain already beat the brakes of Brock THEY FOUGHT BEFORE. The much bigger fight would be Stipe vs Brock. If it happened Stipe would probably knock Lesnar out in the 1st round extremely easily but it is what it is.

Also, Brock Lesnar at this point has NOT allowed himself to be tested for USADA. So once he does that he still needs to wait a year before he could fight. Continuing.. Daniel Cormier is fighting Mioccic next. NOT VELASQUEZ. So if anything Cormier would be in the mix not crippled Velasquez.

To put a capper on this I just want to say you really should READ and be halfway informed about what you are talking about before you make a huge thread. I don't think you knew Lesnar and Velasquez already happened (or perhaps you forgot), I don't think you realize Cain Velasquez is essentially constantly crippled with injuries and not training hard, I don't think you even knew Cormier versus Stipe was already booked, and finally I don't think you realize that Lesnar can't compete for at least a year from whenever he allows himself to enter the testing pool. Bottom line you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Will they give BrockRoidz another USADA exemption?

He and Juicehead Jones can fight for the most anabolically-infused fighting championship title.

He won't return.
Cain isn't champ.
Go home Brock, you are drunk.

I read the title and thought "Funny, somebody chose a REALLY old thread to bump..."

But nope, just another Sherdogger with a Cain fixation
who prefers to ignore the champ with the most consecutive successful title defenses (along with other forms of reality).

Nope, not a Cain fan. I just know that Cain vs. Lesnar would sell better than Cain vs. Stipe and the UFC knows that.

WWE owns UFC now? moving roster pieces like Lesnar and Samoa Joe would be that much easier now.

Back