Lesnar return - Title shot against Cain?

I wouldn't buy a Lesnar or Cain fight.. Nothing is there.

What substance is there?

Sry friend can't fathom where your disinterest is coming from.

Lesnar mauled a top 5 HW at the time he fought Hunt. After what 4 years being retired.
Wasn't a fan of how Hunt was fucked over UFC knew Lesnar was dirty that's why the USADA exemption was made. Still hope Hunt is victorious with his law suit.

And for not being a fan of Velasquez you must be blind or turned off by his tat. Cain is a monster in competition.
His fight vs Browne was a Man vs a 6'7 child.
Will forever hope he returns.
Stipe vs Cain fingers crossed

Brock will never fight Cain again.

He still has PTSD from the first mauling.

If Brock comes back it's probably gonna be vs a novice wrestler like Ngannou or a LHW like Jones for a megafight.

He fought all of the top guys though when he was around. Yes he was paid a lot of money but it took balls to get in there with so many experience guys when he had so little experience.

He's still "getting to the bottom of it."

Like Mark Hunt? Don't underestimate the jacked up white boy. The top 5 guys kill him or already have tho. He would takedown guys like Ngannou at will.
He could take ngannou down but he wouldn’t be able to dodge all th strikes ngannou threw like stipe did. Stipes striking defense was top notch that fight

Like Romero getting a title shot coming off of a loss?

Since Brock's last win.

The last guy Lesnar beat retired in 2011.

Lesnar went 0-2-1. All loses by 1st round finish.

Yoel went 11-2, 9 KO wins 1 finish loss 1 decision loss.

So no, not even kinda comparable.

Well why not...
Bring that full exemption letter and all the foot cream,asthma inhalers and TRT/HGH treatment doctors in the state before signing him again.

Anyway

Wouldn’t Bork supposedly be out for the same amount of time as Pokes?

Lesnar-5.gif

JTWDISe.gif

W-what the hell are you talking about, TS? I know the UFC is a big theatrical joke now but for the love of God don't pitch thoughts like that here.

The UFC would be stupid to give Lesnar a title shot since afaik Lesnar never did get "to the bottom" of that failed test. Not that they care about what fighters do really, but not very good to have one more champ that lost and got the belt back because their opponent tested positive.

Also, why specifically Cain?

For the TS’ prediction to happen, Cain would have to fight again, win the title, then fight again after that. So...

2025 maybe?

Apparently people are talking about Lesnar returning. Is his suspencion up soon? With needing only 1 or 2 consecutive wins to get a title shot in the UFC HW division Cain is most likely due the next title shot against Stipe. So, if Stipe and Cain fought for the HW title and Cain won the UFC could have Lesnar return against Cain and it would be hyped as a monsters Champion vs. Former Champion fight. And don't think the UFC wouldn't do it, they have Romero fighting Rockhold for the MW title tomorrow with Yoel coming off of a loss. And Couture got a title shot coming off of a loss also.

I don't want to hear a Brock is never coming back because they said that before he returned and fought Hunt, they said it about GSP before he fought Bisping, and they said he was never gonna even come to the UFC. So, who knows what can/will happen.

I would love to see Lesnar fight to last 2 guys he lost to, Cain and Overeem. Especially Overeem since I think he could beat him this time since he is farther removed from his surgery. Lesnar came back and fought Hunt and he obviously didn't need the money. Also, since the WWE (WME?) owns the UFC now I'm sure they can easily work any contract disputes out.

So, who thinks Lesnar might return and fight Cain for the UFC HW title if Cain is champ?
Dude, please go away.
Lesnar ain't coming back.
If he does, he won't get a title shot.

and the chances of him coming back, and Cain being healthy enough to fight TWICE??? That is nothing short of a miracle.
Miracles ain't gonna happen.

Ah, but you're not one who treats the current champ as merely an impediment to his fantasy, like TS does. You acknowledge Stipe's worth...and want him to be a part of your fantasy of Cain regaining the title. BIG difference!

Nope, not a Cain fan. I just know that Cain vs. Lesnar would sell better than Cain vs. Stipe and the UFC knows that.

Okay, so you're a Sherdogger with a UFC $$$ fixation. Which I think is far sadder.

Back