Leslie Smith Joins MMA Organization that Pays Their Prelim Fighters 500 Bucks

Seems only fair.

C’mon TS, we know a Bellator pays more than $500 to undercard guys, they’ll pay them $1000!

Everyone looks for themselves and the only wish for a union by most is just their own security, there will never be a Union in a ego driven sport like MMA.

C’mon TS, we know a Bellator pays more than $500 to undercard guys, they’ll pay them $1000!

Ever since that prelim fighter who leaked his contract that gave him 250 bucks to fight and 250 bucks to win Bellator has increased their bottom pay to an amazing 1200 bucks!!

Crazy. Almost like she has to provide for herself while at the same time trying to better her and others situations.

She'll get a bonus from Coker if she scalps enough tickets probably another cool hundo

Wow.... 250 show/win and if you die, you die

Thats pretty bad

I'm sure if you ask her, she'll say Bellator prelim fighters should be earning more than 500/500, so....

Its also WMMA and no one probably gives a shit

is she the sjw that is always complaining about the patriarchy and trump?

She is allowed to both not like the wages for prelim fighters and fight for a living.

Shocking, I know.

is she the sjw that is always complaining about the patriarchy and trump?

Maybe, but I haven't heard it. She's been doing some legwork to try and get a fighter's association going. She had an ugly fallout with the UFC in which her opponent came in 1.8 lbs overweight. They still wanted her to fight, just take a cut of her opponent's purse. But Smith declined to fight, so the UFC paid her the show money and win money for the fight and considered that the termination of her contract (she was on her last fight). Many, if not most, fans thought the UFC did her dirty.

Crazy. Almost like she has to provide for herself while at the same time trying to better her and others situations.
But you cant, because you have to feed yourself you have to go in contract with a promotion like all of them that pays too little especially going down the cards. How are you gonna get anything going if your a DEPENDEND on their hiring. The ones that retire seem more to be interested in some kind of retirement fond, which is because they wont fight anymore but feel if there is a way to get payed why not. The other part is active fighters who again need the promotions so the cause is fucked.

Wish her the best. She a true warrior. Took on Cyborg when no one would fight her.

I think most of us would pay her and other WMMA spammers 500 bucks to stay off our MMA cards.

<DisgustingHHH>

Back