Leonard Garcia Tells STory Of DOnald Cerrone Streetfight From Last Year

I'd give anything to watch a loudmouth hard ass at a bar get smoked by a professional fighter. I see far too many at the bars every weekend.

I think it was Munoz.

It was in Chicago and it was during the press conference week for UFC FOX 2 (before Munoz pulled out) and the article said "33 year old UFC fighter" and Munoz was 33 at the time.

Of course it could've been any MMA fighter just mis-labeled as a UFC fighter, but that's the conclusion I came up with

Yeah, I assumed Munoz as well. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was Bonnar, either.

I think you just overestimated the brains on most Sherdoggers.

True. A handful of posters here probably think they could beat most of the UFC 145 division, because they lift heavy weights at the gym.

Any MMA fighter reguardless of weight class beats 99% of street fighters with ease.

The other .9999% will might it competitive for a little while before the eventual end

In before the whole "Aikido, Navy Seals, African Bear Wrestler could take out any MMA guy in a streetfight," argument starts.

I'd give anything to watch a loudmouth hard ass at a bar get smoked by a professional fighter. I see far too many at the bars every weekend.

Goes double for getting to see a low kick end it. Talk about embarrassing. You know that shit killed if a guy just gave up instantly.

I hate going to BWW for fights because of this reason. Sooooo annoying. Especially when you get the group of guys that try to act all hard.

Last time I went to BWW for fights were for Ortiz/Evans II and it was a mostly pro-Ortiz crowd, cheering for the underdog and whatnot. Except these 3 guys and a girl(the girl didn't seem too invested) were obnoxiously cheering for Evans just yelling stupid shit at the tv about Ortiz and when Evans finished him, all 3 jumped up and cheered and one of them flipped off the ENTIRE bar of people.

So stupid

I hate going to BWW for fights because of this reason. Sooooo annoying. Especially when you get the group of guys that try to act all hard.

Last time I went to BWW for fights were for Ortiz/Evans II and it was a mostly pro-Ortiz crowd, cheering for the underdog and whatnot. Except these 3 guys and a girl(the girl didn't seem too invested) were obnoxiously cheering for Evans just yelling stupid shit at the tv about Ortiz and when Evans finished him, all 3 jumped up and cheered and one of them flipped off the ENTIRE bar of people.

So stupid

Love watching fights at BWW but you're right about it drawing in idiots. I remember a handful of guys behind me laughing off Rory Mac when he was getting in the cage to fight Che Mills. I guess being a clean cut white guy makes you helpless in a fight, especially against a black opponent.

True. A handful of posters here probably think they could beat most of the UFC 145 division, because they lift heavy weights at the gym.

Probably?

Most do. One of the main arguments against the smaller fighters is

"I don't like watching fighters smaller than me, whom I can probably beat up"

Dumb

In before the whole "Aikido, Navy Seals, African Bear Wrestler could take out any MMA guy in a streetfight," argument starts.

I should actually edit my post to say UFC fighters instead of just MMA. There are a lot of terrible MMA fighters. Alot!

Love watching fights at BWW but you're right about it drawing in idiots. I remember a handful of guys behind me laughing off Rory Mac when he was getting in the cage to fight Che Mills. I guess being a clean cut white guy makes you helpless in a fight, especially against a black opponent.

I can't even imagine watching a BW or FLW fight at a bar. So much stupidity there would be

Who rips off their shirt before a streetfight?

I would have paid money to see this entire incident...hilarious! I always laugh (literally) when a dude rips his shirt off before a fight like some WWE knucklehead. Too bad there wasn't a camera phone around, they could have used the video in the run up to Cerrone's next fight...

Last edited:
soo 80 kg cerrone kicked some regular guy who was probably never ever low kicked.not really big suprise that he got knocked down with one leg kick.

PS.Cerrone couldn't do shit with leg kicks to Diaz

Guy was probably so confused how the lanky 175 lb kid just did that...

Back