Leonard Garcia Tells STory Of DOnald Cerrone Streetfight From Last Year

Good thing about being an MMA fan and knowing most of the fighters...you'll never rip your shirt off and challenge a trained fighter to a street fight.

I just read the story, and while the musclehead sounds like a complete idiot he did have a reason to be upset with Cerrone.

Off subject. I still want to know who the UFC fighter was that destroyed that guy who tried to car jack him last year.

I just read the story, and while the musclehead sounds like a complete idiot he did have a reason to be upset with Cerrone.

I know right?!

He was all talking and stuff. I bet he even walked, and possibly even looked at things with his eyes. Clearly he is a trouble maker.

If you go around picking fights because some dude said hello to your lady, you're probably insecure and on the verge of getting dumped. I bet she dumped this idiot about 5 minutes after this altercation.

Lool, wish Leonard Garcia had got involved... Haymaker time! (Somewhat of a Garcia fan, however...)

Surprised Garcia didn't get jelly when Cerrone started talking with the chick.

Any MMA fighter reguardless of weight class beats 99% of street fighters with ease.

The other .9999% will might it competitive for a little while before the eventual end

Off subject. I still want to know who the UFC fighter was that destroyed that guy who tried to car jack him last year.

I think it was Munoz.

It was in Chicago and it was during the press conference week for UFC FOX 2 (before Munoz pulled out) and the article said "33 year old UFC fighter" and Munoz was 33 at the time.

Of course it could've been any MMA fighter just mis-labeled as a UFC fighter, but that's the conclusion I came up with

i wonder if mma fighters can get in trouble with this kind of thing, i know some boxers can

Good thing about being an MMA fan and knowing most of the fighters...you'll never rip your shirt off and challenge a trained fighter to a street fight.

I think you just overestimated the brains on most Sherdoggers.

Back