Leonard Garcia Tells STory Of DOnald Cerrone Streetfight From Last Year

This just galvanizes my bro-mance with Cowboy.
There better not be an stories of him rescuing any Orphans from a burning Orphanage or I'm gonna be in trouble.

The dude ripped his shirt off and likely got in his face.
It's self defense.

And there is no visible damage, so he can't really prove anything.

"Likely" will get you laughed at in court.

Hitting someone because they took off their shirt is silly.

I think Cerrone kicking his leg in half is hilarious, just thinking if it could technically go against him (which since this is like a year old, im guessing nothing happened out of it)

No, looking at it from a liberal standpoint.

Fixed.

How about you look at it from a respect stand point? If you don't respect other people...you might just get disrespected the hard way. I have no problems with anyone kicking a guys ass because the other guy got all tough and up in his face.

Laws aren't always made from common sense. You know in some states a burglar can break into your home and sue you because they dropped your tv on their toe when stealing it right?

I doubt that would hold in court. The guy was actively pursuing Cerrone who was trying to avoid a fight.
Who cares? Most fights aren't court cases. I've been a bounced and worse, a cab driver. Been in plenty of dust ups and never once been to court over it. Of course I am very slow to fight and don't assault people.

Last edited:
soo 80 kg cerrone kicked some regular guy who was probably never ever low kicked.not really big suprise that he got knocked down with one leg kick.

PS.Cerrone couldn't do shit with leg kicks to Diaz

4.gif

doesn't everyone pack nowadays, is it smart to get into a street fight ?

Fixed.

How about you look at it from a respect stand point? If you don't respect other people...you might just get disrespected the hard way. I have no problems with anyone kicking a guys ass because the other guy got all tough and up in his face.

Laws aren't always made from common sense. You know in some states a burglar can break into your home and sue you because they dropped your tv on their toe when stealing it right?
Care to post a source where someone successfully sued for that? Otherwise, it seems like retarded conservative bullshit

Fixed.

And you know in somes states, you can shoot a burglar if they enter your house.

You just blew it way out of proportion. What I read, jackass (probably drunk) acts all tough with cerrone than wanders off, later is chasing a girl than again acts all tough, cerrone kicks the shit out of his leg than leaves.
Now I think that is badass and funny.
But could he be charged with something? That is what I am asking.

"Likely" will get you laughed at in court.

Hitting someone because they took off their shirt is silly.

I think Cerrone kicking his leg in half is hilarious, just thinking if it could technically go against him (which since this is like a year old, im guessing nothing happened out of it)

I said likely, because I wasn't there.
Cerrone was there and he had to be in range to kick, so the dude most likely got too close.

I didn't much care for Cerone but this story makes me like him

I made a softball pop up on the inside of somebodies knee one time with a leg kick. I felt pretty bad. I hope he is ok even today. He told me to do it. But I pray he did not need surgery or anything. If you are out there reading this, I'm sorry lol

I said likely, because I wasn't there.
Cerrone was there and he had to be in range to kick, so the dude most likely got too close.

You can throw a leg kick from a decent distance away. Again just because someone is close does not mean you can hit them.

Again, the guy probably deserved it though. But having a trained MMA fighter hitting people could have negative consequences.

Damn.

On second thought, I'm not surprised. Cerrone's leg kicks are brutal.

Love watching fights at BWW but you're right about it drawing in idiots. I remember a handful of guys behind me laughing off Rory Mac when he was getting in the cage to fight Che Mills. I guess being a clean cut white guy makes you helpless in a fight, especially against a black opponent.

Explosive and athletic opponent.

Back