Leon Edwards wants RDA at UFC 242 in Abu Dhabi, said Jorge Masvidal is ducking

He’d rather take an easy fight with Askrens than a real fight with someone who could light him up.

I think this “three piece and a soda” shtick is more than just jokes. I think you bozos are literally taking any victory you can get. Funny seeing fans help a fighter duck another fighter with corny jokes. Even with the cheap shot Masvidal an about to get mauled before security intervened. We’ll see when the UFC wants to make the fight and Masvidal has to back up that big mouth of his no security involved.
Lol at thinking that Askren is an easy match. Seriously kid, GTFO...

Masvidal is obviously ducking and trying to play it off like he doesn't care instead. I don't buy it, why would Masvidal try and sucker punch Edwards if his trash talking didn't get to him? I think Masvidal's shook because he knows that Edwards isn't afraid to play his game and has a very legit skillset to boot.

Sooo Masvidal fights a much higher profile and higher ranked guy who he is likely going to lose to and yet he is ducking Edwards?

Makes perfect sense

He’d rather take an easy fight with Askrens than a real fight with someone who could light him up.

I think this “three piece and a soda” shtick is more than just jokes. I think you bozos are literally taking any victory you can get. Funny seeing fans help a fighter duck another fighter with corny jokes. Even with the cheap shot Masvidal an about to get mauled before security intervened. We’ll see when the UFC wants to make the fight and Masvidal has to back up that big mouth of his no security involved.

Monday join date lol... How many banned accounts is it now?

Askren is going to beat Masvidal easily. Masvidal has a really good chin. I expect he isn't worried about standing with anyone. Askren will take him down and smash him or sub him without much effort.

The guy is almost a .50 fighter and is 1-2 in his last 3 with a win over a guy that should never have fought Woodley for the title.

Back