Leon Edwards wants RDA at UFC 242 in Abu Dhabi, said Jorge Masvidal is ducking

Leon Edwards already took Jorge Masvidal's best shots. 3 times. The only damage was a skin tear on his cheek. This makes me question Masvidal's power and ability to land.

Leon Edwards already took Jorge Masvidal's best shots. 3 times. The only damage was a skin tear on his cheek. This makes me question Masvidal's power and ability to land.

Why are you posting back to back unprompted? No ones even acknowledge your first post -_-.

Why are you posting back to back unprompted? No ones even acknowledge your first post -_-.
Is there a limit to how many posts we can make? More people are going to view the thread during peak hours, and they will decide if they want to reply or not.

The forum has a lot of members. I make posts for whoever wants to reply. Just because I quote a specific poster it doesn't mean that is the only person I am replying to. The quote is just so I can remember the context of my reply.

I don't know, I am done writing RDA off. I have done it too many times and if he could finish Magny, I think he could give Leon problems as well.

Magny has been finished more times than Edwards has even lost.

You're dribbling nonsense. The bottom line is that Leon does not deserve the Masvidal fight. He just got a split decision over Nelson, while Jorge KO'd the previous title challenger Till in the second round. Masvidal is about to be involved in a number one contender fight, while Leon isn't even ranked in the top ten.

Big mouth? If I recall correctly, it was Leon who ran his mouth first, which prompted Jorge to walk over and crack him in the mouth.

Masvidal doesn't duck. If he loses the Askren fight, I guarantee he will sign on the dotted line for an Edwards fight. However, if he beats Askren, then looks like your boy is gonna have to beat someone in the top ten to even sniff a Masvidal fight.
Lmfao really? You’re making Till seem like big fish. He was nothing more than a hype Job. He proved that by getting out pressured and knocked down by a wrestler in Woodley when he was supposed to be the high out put striker and the wonderboy fight was pathetic.

Masvidal didn’t accomplish anything when he beat till. He knew that was another easy fight. I want to see the so called tough guy take on someone like Edwards and outclass him skill for skill. He’s picking on little Askren who barely made it through Lawler with his neck unbroken and fully functional.

And yes he is a big mouth. All this tough guy Pravda is BS. He’s only tough when there’s a bunch of security around. When’s the last time you’ve seen him actually get into an all out brawl with a fighter who was “talking shit” about him, other than the bisping altercation which just consisted of bisping owning him in verbal exchanges and Masvidal using security as an excuse to do jack shit? Easy to sneak in a cheap combo and fade behind security when he other guys is ready to take your fucking head off and punish you.

And “talking shit”. Lmfao really? All he said was see you in “x month” or something like that and masvidal went to play it up for the cameras. Lol If he’s that thin skin and reactionary, which he isn’t, he acts that way because he think it makes him look like some kind of bad ass when it only makes him look weak, but then again he’s not, he’s just pretending.

Can’t wait for him to sign the contract against Edwards. Looking forward to seeing masvidal getting thrashed.

They say it is the shot that you don't see that is more likely to put you out. Jorge Masvidal had 3 shots on Leon Edwards and the only damage was a skin tear.

I think that is something in favor of Leon Edwards.
Those three cheap shots did that corny “gangster” no favors.

Lmfao really? You’re making Till seem like big fish. He was nothing more than a hype Job. He proved that by getting out pressured and knocked down by a wrestler in Woodley when he was supposed to be the high out put striker and the wonderboy fight was pathetic.

Masvidal didn’t accomplish anything when he beat till. He knew that was another easy fight. I want to see the so called tough guy take on someone like Edwards and outclass him skill for skill. He’s picking on little Askren who barely made it through Lawler with his neck unbroken and fully functional.

And yes he is a big mouth. All this tough guy Pravda is BS. He’s only tough when there’s a bunch of security around. When’s the last time you’ve seen him actually get into an all out brawl with a fighter who was “talking shit” about him, other than the bisping altercation which just consisted of bisping owning him in verbal exchanges and Masvidal using security as an excuse to do jack shit? Easy to sneak in a cheap combo and fade behind security when he other guys is ready to take your fucking head off and punish you.

And “talking shit”. Lmfao really? All he said was see you in “x month” or something like that and masvidal went to play it up for the cameras. Lol If he’s that thin skin and reactionary, which he isn’t, he acts that way because he think it makes him look like some kind of bad ass when it only makes him look weak, but then again he’s not, he’s just pretending.

Can’t wait for him to sign the contract against Edwards. Looking forward to seeing masvidal getting thrashed.

Till was a hype job, and he was over ranked. However, he's still better than anyone Edwards has beaten. Who's Edwards' best wins, Cerrone and Nelson right? Both fights were close. So, what's better? a R2 KO of Cerrone and a R2 KO of Till, or a UD against Cerrone and a SD against Nelson.

Regardless of if the ranking was justified or not, Masvidal accomplished beating a top five fighter when he beat Till. THAT is what he accomplished. Something Edwards has yet to do in his career.

"Picking on little Askren." Dude, stop lol. Askren fought the guy who is likely his worst divisional match up in Lawler, and still ended up winning. Personally, I have Askren winning the Masvidal fight. But if Masvidal does end up winning, he'll be on to a title fight, and in that case, Edwards has some work to do to get the fight. 48-47's against Cerrone ain't gonna cut it in a stacked division.

Jorge is a good fighter but he would lose to leon. He knows it. Leon is a more complete fighter. They gave Darren the push because of his big mouth but leon Is the real UK prospect right now.

He looks like more of an idiot for not pressing charges now. Got assaulted for free and got nothing out of it.

Leon trying to talk his way into big fights because he can't fight his way into them.

Cba.

In a cheap shot battle.....
If that's a cheap shot to you then you're clueless.

I was taught to end that shit the second someone gets within arm's length.

If it's either you or me....it's gonna be you. Period. Watch your neck and ask questions later.

Is there a limit to how many posts we can make? More people are going to view the thread during peak hours, and they will decide if they want to reply or not.

The forum has a lot of members. I make posts for whoever wants to reply. Just because I quote a specific poster it doesn't mean that is the only person I am replying to. The quote is just so I can remember the context of my reply.
Quiet down nerd

He already got three pieced. Go fight Ponz

Jorge beating Til put him higher on the totem pole than that, BUT imo he should have been forced to take the Edwards fight as punishment for the sucker punch.

Plus, Leon deserves the right to respond in the cage instead of being publicly emasculated and then not having chance to redeem himself. Anyone can cheap shot anybody.

Leon is still hurt from getting dropped by Bryan Barberena.

The 3 piece and a soda did not help either.

If that's a cheap shot to you then you're clueless.

I was taught to end that shit the second someone gets within arm's length.

If it's either you or me....it's gonna be you. Period. Watch your neck and ask questions later.
You’re not a professional fighter paid to fight in a cage. Mas walked towards him. With a camera crew and security. Lol at the idea this was some street situation.

I’m sure you’d be quick to throw walking up to a group of guys....if you knew your security crew would intervene immediately and you’d get it all on camera. And play it off to foolish fans that you’re tough and street. Lol.

Back