Leon Edwards just called the BMF title...

What happens when Ngannou wants to fight the winner of Diaz/Masvidal? Or when Conor who hasn’t won a fight in nearly 4 years fight the winner? Where does it stop?

Journeymen don’t deserve belts, if your not the best you shouldn’t wear gold. That’s some “everybody wins” little league shit. When do we stop making up trophies/belts for people who don’t deserve them?

Agree, but look at boxing. So many Mickey mouse titles.

What happens when Ngannou wants to fight the winner of Diaz/Masvidal? Or when Conor who hasn’t won a fight in nearly 4 years fight the winner? Where does it stop?
Open weight BMF tournament. One night only...
<{JustBleed}>
<{jackyeah}>

Edwards needs to forget Masvidal. If he’s keen on moving up, there are other top 5 guys for him to fight. Alternatively, he could try and do something that makes him a draw.

He can't come up with anything unique and creative and has to copy Colby's line of all people. No wonder he is getting passed up and no one cares for him.

Edwards needs to forget Masvidal. If he’s keen on moving up, there are other top 5 guys for him to fight. Alternatively, he could try and do something that makes him a draw.
Villa Park has over 40k in Birmingham. I reckon he could sell that out against a top ranked WW.

Journeymen don’t deserve belts, if your not the best you shouldn’t wear gold. That’s some “everybody wins” little league shit. When do we stop making up trophies/belts for people who don’t deserve them?
What do you mean ‘what happens’? We get some awesome fights!

So much salt that Masvidal gets a red panty night from Diaz and gets to headline arguably the biggest card of the year. No one cares about Usman, Edwards, or Colby as much as they do about the BMF belt.

I am so mad at Leon... I was picking against him in almost all of his fights since Usman and the guy keeps winning and winning and proving me wrong. 8-fights winstreak! Insane feat in this sharktank weightclass, if you ask me. His UFC resume is legit as fuck.

Villa Park has over 40k in Birmingham. I reckon he could sell that out against a top ranked WW.

That would be a good start. However, I doubt he gets both a top WW and Birmingham. He ain’t Conor McGregor ...or even Daren Till. (not talking skill, because I’m a fan of his - just notoriety)

Sounds salty.

maxresdefault.jpg

Must be pretty embarrassing to get pieced up by a Journeyman
{<jordan}

Sounds salty.

maxresdefault.jpg

Not salty just logical. It’s a meaningless belt being fought for between two career gatekeepers, it’s a joke. Leon is a legit contender on an eight fight win streak.

Tito Santana disagrees that the IC was a journeyman's belt.

“If Tito Santana leaves the ring with his life but without the Heavyweight Intercontinental Championship, then he’s still a lucky, lucky person.”

Kenny Florian.

I think Colby, Edwards, Usman, Stephen Thompson, and Woodley all run through Masvidal and Diaz with ease so yeah its most definitely a journeyman title

Sounds salty.

maxresdefault.jpg

Not as embarrassing as getting a free sucker punch combination on someone and can't even drop or wobble the guy. Probably why Masvidal is a journeyman.

Back