Leon Edwards is the most boring fighter at WW (and that division has Usman as that champion)

WW has always been molested by boring wrestler types for a large portion of the UFCs existence.

I love to watch fantastic grapplers go at it, and some of my favourite fighters now are grappling based fighters. Point fighting is what I hate to watch even though its logically sound but there is nothing more boring in MMA than wet blankets.

I respect Usman and his dominance with wrestling but holy crap was his run to the title filled with boring wet blanket performances. He even fought Edwards and wet blanketed him aswell, and that seemed to inspire Edwards to take the title of "the most boring fighter at WW".

I choose to never hate on fighters, even those I dont like, and I wont start that here. But Ill admit, Ill look forward to seeing someone beat Edwards ass thoroughly and finish him with a KO.

Edwards is literally turning some of the most fun fighters to watch at WW into boring ones including Luque, Cerrone and RDA.

He is a striker who seems to have turned into a wrestler somehow and using his size advantage to snooze his way to decisions.

Anyone else agree? Discuss.

While I agree with everything you said and at length.

Can we add

His voice.. I would literally and I mean literally rather have a cat, screech down my right ear while a baby cry’s down my left ear
Than hear Leon Edwards on a microphone

And lastly
Stick that fucking Jamaican flag up your boring ass, you’re either British or you’re not.

In closing, I had to mute his corner between rounds because that accent just embarrasses me to be associated with this country and I in no way accept responsibility for that mess

Def not boring, i don't know what some of you guys are watching. Usman, woodley, wonderboy, etc are all much less exciting. He looked great last night.

WW is just doomed to be ruled by boring fighters no matter what.

God bless the Robbie era, if only it lasted longer.

Lol you didnt read the first post did you and reacted to the title? Well congrats on posting your asinine comment.

Its not fun to watch but it's the Edwards' opponents job not to allow him to wrestle fuck them. GSP did it his entire career and is lauded by many.

now all of a sudden leon edwards is a wrestler to fit your shit narrative
edwards destroyed your boy standing, elbowed him to CTE city and gave him a nice souvenir
Lol "destroyed". Newb

WW has always been molested by boring wrestler types for a large portion of the UFCs existence.

I love to watch fantastic grapplers go at it, and some of my favourite fighters now are grappling based fighters. Point fighting is what I hate to watch even though its logically sound but there is nothing more boring in MMA than wet blankets.

I respect Usman and his dominance with wrestling but holy crap was his run to the title filled with boring wet blanket performances. He even fought Edwards and wet blanketed him aswell, and that seemed to inspire Edwards to take the title of "the most boring fighter at WW".

I choose to never hate on fighters, even those I dont like, and I wont start that here. But Ill admit, Ill look forward to seeing someone beat Edwards ass thoroughly and finish him with a KO.

Edwards is literally turning some of the most fun fighters to watch at WW into boring ones including Luque, Cerrone and RDA.

He is a striker who seems to have turned into a wrestler somehow and using his size advantage to snooze his way to decisions.

Anyone else agree? Discuss.
Exactly my opinion, easily in the boring p4p top 5

God..that fight with RDA got so boring. It fights like that make me sometimes not want to tell ppl to watch the fight.

Lol "destroyed". Newb
91pOUiBYzgL._SY450_.jpg

The dude made boring fights out of Cowboy and RDA, guys who typically put on awesome fights.

While I agree with everything you said and at length.

Can we add

His voice.. I would literally and I mean literally rather have a cat, screech down my right ear while a baby cry’s down my left ear
Than hear Leon Edwards on a microphone

And lastly
Stick that fucking Jamaican flag up your boring ass, you’re either British or you’re not.

In closing, I had to mute his corner between rounds because that accent just embarrasses me to be associated with this country and I in no way accept responsibility for that mess

What part of Britain is that accent from?

I remember the hate fitch got for his style. And then everyone complained when he was released. i think the money was an issue but his style was a catalyst in his release

To an extent but his beef with the UFC over likeness rights was what probably did him in

To an extent but his beef with the UFC over likeness rights was what probably did him in
yeah that too. maybe beating that young prospect Erick Silva, lol.
the likeness rights had to be big factor. I think if he wasn't blanketing fighters, it wouldn't have mattered, possibly.
I know that was a main reason for Fedor not signing.

Back