Lemos vs Jandiroba PBP

svmr_db

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Start time pushed back from 5PM to 530PM EST

3373.png

3372.png

Usman under FS on PP. Need a snoozer, or for Usman to lose.

All of my streams keep jumping between R2 and R3 in the Usman/Peterson fight. Annoying af.

Carolina looking like a way bigger fav than the pre-fight odds (near the end of round 2)

I barely watched that fight, but I thought Lucie Pudilova won at least 1 round.

Probably intentionally did some bullshit for the camera crew there so Pudilova wouldn't make any reads off her, like how Pereira decided to kick Prochazka in the head after he saw the clip UFC's social media put out. <lmao>

Almost 10-8 Ogden but probably needed bit more damage for that

Carolina looking like a way bigger fav than the pre-fight odds (near the end of round 2)
Shes pretty underrated. Maybe because of meme worthy finish losses to Molly and Lipski. Been taking advantage off her odds lately

Loik maybe stole it at the end. Ogden didn't do much

I hate that lay and pray gets rewarded. Should be 2-1 Loik, at least he landed some punches.

Cashed out a Loik tail at the last minute. Got Peterson -300 after the first, and Carolina pre-fight. Up $70 so far.

I hate that lay and pray gets rewarded. Should be 2-1 Loik, at least he landed some punches.
I gave him the second based on his striking vs. the limited work of Ogden on the mat.

I was stuck doing a bunch of errands all day.
Just got in and threw a sprinkled on Maverick. How's the card been so far?

I was stuck doing a bunch of errands all day.
Just got in and threw a sprinkled on Maverick. How's the card been so far?
You should win your Maverick bet. Card has been so-so. No spectacular fights yet.

Yeah, looking like she's got this all wrapped up.
I added a small during the second round when she went back to -200
Apparently I had a sprinkle parlay with her in it as well, so hopefully that pays off as well.

Back