LEL Sage made 4x more than PMP and 3x more than Barbarenas

law schools, especially private ivy league ones are a complete ripoff

but schools throw scholarship money and full rides with anyone with lsat scores or gpas even slightly above their medians. anyone without rich parents who goes to a school paying sticker price because of prestige is an idiot.

its not the perfect example but its stupid that a fat greaseball law student who does menially challenging work gets paid the same as a master in her craft like waterson or whoever else on that card

Better example is MLS(soccer). Less revenue than ufc,same amount of athletes,pays better than ufc.

Cole Miller is overpaid
He's been with the promotion for a decade. He's fought everyone they asked of him, short notice when needed. He's put on many exciting fights and won some bonuses. He deserves more actually.

Styles make fights. Covington would've been KOed within the first few minutes or laid on Jouban for 15.

I think Jouban would be a tall order for Covington right now, but I think Colby beats up Platinum. Not just lay and pray either, with crisp combos.

Better example is MLS(soccer). Less revenue than ufc,same amount of athletes,pays better than ufc.

getting into the MLS is still 9999 times harder than getting a fat scholarship to go to harvard or yale law school.

my law school buddy played for UT mens soccer and DESTROYS competition at any club level - even semi pro but hes still nowhere close to an MLS player

$4.2 billion LEL

Cz_0QcZUcAAFHjq.jpg:large
Faber got a nice retirement check. They need to up it from 20/20 to 30/30 that's not too much as for many of these guys. Also Wineland has been around for so long surprised he is still at 29/29. Also they signed Craig to what a 4 fight contract at 10/10 thats just plain messed up.

Its a fact . UFC is minimum wages for 75% of the fighters . Hell in Canada min wage is 22,000 per year Guess You needstarsin your eyes that you will makeit .

He's been with the promotion for a decade. He's fought everyone they asked of him, short notice when needed. He's put on many exciting fights and won some bonuses. He deserves more actually.

Cole Miller should have been paid more if anything, but really looked like someone fighting to not get their ass kicked rather than someone fighting to win. Cut him and see if he can put himself back together outside the bright lights, if he does bring him back on a decent contract. I think he has lost the fire though.

Before card: "OMG fuck watching this trash and these no names, they will be lucky if I stream this shit"

After card: "Fuck the UFC, how is >insert low profile fighter name from a division you don't like< supposed to support their family on 20k three times a year?!?!

waterson only 30K for a main event... jesus

I think even without the stars the way UFC pay, they will be fine.
if she had lost, she would've only made 15k.

basically she hasn't fought in 17 months so.....this is her first fight paycheck in a long while.

I feel like Waterson is terribly underpaid but at the same time hasn't been active enough to prove anything or renegotiate her contract. It's still bad, though, especially when considering she was the main event, won, and was on fucking cable tv. lmao.

Aldana is $3k less than Waterson. Both are bad.

In all honesty, you'd think UFC would be embarrassed for these numbers to be released for a cable tv show. They're all pretty pathetic.

To put that into perspective, Al Horford (far from a superstar and relatively unknown to casual NBA fans) makes $232,660 per game. And unlike fighters who get 3 or 4 fights/yr, Al Horford is paid for 82 gms/yr, and gets paid regardless of whether he actually suits up and plays lol

You transposed your numbers I think. I get $323,660/gm for Al. I only checked because your number sounded a little high!

http://www.spotrac.com/nba/boston-celtics/al-horford-2199/

waterson only 30K for a main event... jesus

I think even without the stars the way UFC pay, they will be fine.

Because she won. If she had lost, say, a split decision, she'd get a ridiculous sum of 15k for 5 rounds. I assume it was a 5 rounds fight, I skipped the event, just as many people did.

40k for a main event fighter is garbage. Waterson is legit

Back