LEL Sage made 4x more than PMP and 3x more than Barbarenas

I would suffer the journeyman life if I didn't have to, shouldn't blame Sage for that.

this is why mma is still in the dark ages

30k for waterson? how much did she pay for training camps? seems like she was fightcamp training for like 10 months how does 30k cover that plus a kid?

summer associates at big law firms get like 35k for 8 weeks of work. these are kids that have 2 more years of law school to complete and dont even have their JDs yet. literally all it takes to get one of these jobs is get above median grades at a top 20 law school - which is probably 5000 times easier and safer than fighting. anyone with a GED and monkey level intelligence can do low level legal associate work.

Student loans

lol if Nortslut somehow won then he and Fubar would've been the only 2 fighters of 26 on that card to crack 6 figures for that even

To put that into perspective, Al Horford (far from a superstar and relatively unknown to casual NBA fans) makes $232,660 per game. And unlike fighters who get 3 or 4 fights/yr, Al Horford is paid for 82 gms/yr, and gets paid regardless of whether he actually suits up and plays lol

Just imagine how much McGregor promotions will pay. 1k/1k

They got mfers on the prelims balling harder than main eventers.
Dang! Mizugaki at 39k for losing! How many threads do we see about Mizugaki a year? PMP has more threads in one hour than these guys making near 4 times as much. Granted, he's a better fighter, but how does that explain paying Sage 60k and PMP 14k, when Perry likely had more hype than Sage ever did? Makes no sense to me.

lol if Nortslut somehow won then he and Fubar would've been the only 2 fighters of 26 on that card to crack 6 figures for that even

To put that into perspective, Al Horford (far from a superstar and relatively unknown to casual NBA fans) makes $232,660 per game. And unlike fighters who get 3 or 4 fights/yr, Al Horford is paid for 82 gms/yr, and gets paid regardless of whether he actually suits up and plays lol

NBA players are notoriously overpaid. But they also have a $24 billion tv deal.

Mods, please ban "LEL".

And rating wise, I believe UFC pulls as well as your avg NBA, if not similar. So add revenue has got to be comparable. It should be interesting to see if FOX renews their TV deal.

And rating wise, I believe UFC pulls as well as your avg NBA, if not similar. So add revenue has got to be comparable. It should be interesting to see if FOX renews their TV deal.

Hell no

You also have to count multiple games nba does per week.

Why is Eddie Wineland so grossly underpaid

Student loans

law schools, especially private ivy league ones are a complete ripoff

but schools throw scholarship money and full rides with anyone with lsat scores or gpas even slightly above their medians. anyone without rich parents who goes to a school paying sticker price because of prestige is an idiot.

its not the perfect example but its stupid that a fat greaseball law student who does menially challenging work gets paid the same as a master in her craft like waterson or whoever else on that card

Haha PMP at 14k. If he managed to KO Jouban and then reneged, he would be worth like 100K with the hype behind him. DANG! 14k with camp and all that other stuff....jeez, son, scrub money.

dont underestimate how expensive face tattoos are.

It's so clear how intimidated by Platinum the entire Connor fan base is. Perry is like the Diaz brother that can actually stiffen Connor

Back