LEGACY FC 24: FEIST VS. FERREIRA 10PM EST on AXS TV DISCUSSION

This fight is terrible.

At least I just got to see Holm HL reel a jobber

Come on man, the ladies come to scrap.

Sure, they aren't on the same skill level as most of the men, but they don't have near the talent pool to draw on.

That's what I'm saying. WMMA fighters just aren't as good. Holly Holm and Cyborg are amazing but the rest are mediocre or worse.

29-28 Cejudo. Hollis was game but not urgent enough.

That's what I'm saying. WMMA fighters just aren't as good. Holly Holm and Cyborg are amazing but the rest are mediocre or worse.
I think you could say the same thing for most sports that include both sexes.

That being said, I think Ronda could beat Holm.

Holm is still very untested. Sure, her striking is pretty amazing, but we haven't seem a ton else.

And if she was to get beat by say Ronda, would that not make Ronda amazing too?

Cejudo wins a dec. He is still a prospect that needs work and cage time but he has the wrestling, looked to be in good shape, has good gnp and is active with it.

he has another Legacy fight next month, let him get a few more fights in Legacy and then next year after I'd say another 4 or so fights the UFC should pick him up.

Hopefully Cejudo can make weight next fight out, but he's got a chance to be something if he keeps it up.

Cejudo wins a dec. He is still a prospect that needs work and cage time but he has the wrestling, looked to be in good shape, has good gnp and is active with it.

he has another Legacy fight next month, let him get a few more fights in Legacy and then next year after I'd say another 4 or so fights the UFC should pick him up.

Yeah he is no Bubba Jenkins :icon_chee

I think you could say the same thing for most sports that include both sexes.

You're absolutely right. And there's nothing wrong with that. That's just the way it is.

That being said, I think Ronda could beat Holm.

Holm is still very untested. Sure, her striking is pretty amazing, but we haven't seem a ton else.

And if she was to get beat by say Ronda, would that not make Ronda amazing too?

I personally think Holm KO's Ronda in a round but if Ronda were to beat Holm, it wouldn't really mean much, IMO. Holm's the more complete fighter but if Ronda's narrow but very strong skillset is good enough to beat Holm, then it means just that.

man that side kick from Holm hurt me , that was brutal .

You're absolutely right. And there's nothing wrong with that. That's just the way it is.

I personally think Holm KO's Ronda in a round but if Ronda were to beat Holm, it wouldn't really mean much, IMO. Holm's the more complete fighter but if Ronda's narrow but very strong skillset is good enough to beat Holm, then it means just that.
Going to have to agree to disagree on this one, but regardless. I love that the ladies come to scrap.

I'm not that familiar with WMMA, but the few fights I have seen have been pretty fun.

1.gif

Can't wait for this girl's fights in the UFC. Such a badass.

Fuck everyone missed weight on this card.

Would like to see Miriam Nakamoto vs Holly Holm at Invicta 8, or if Lauren Murphy gets injured Miriam Nakamoto vs Holly Holm for the title at Invicta 7.

I dunno seems like Feist is losing or at best tied going into the third

Yeah Diego is pretty solid, but has been pretty Meh to watch his last two fights. Not boring, just Meh.

Wow guy has a huge corner. Must have cost him his whole purse

Would like to see Miriam Nakamoto vs Holly Holm at Invicta 8, or if Lauren Murphy gets injured Miriam Nakamoto vs Holly Holm for the title at Invicta 7.

The idea of those two in a cage..... I'd pay serious money to see that. Holy shit. :eek:

Back