LEGACY FC 24: FEIST VS. FERREIRA 10PM EST on AXS TV DISCUSSION

I don't know what is up with LFC contracts, but they need to work something out with the UFC because she needs to be in the UFC immediately.

She takes Ronda out easily.

:rolleyes: Standing yes Ronda would get worked but Ronda would rush, clinch, throw, mount, arm, tap, over.

Holm should be in the UFC sometime in 2014

I do agree she needs a higher quality opponent

Big Height difference here...one would think Cejudo wants to take holles down....

Cejudo should have picked another fight to work his striking. This guy is too tall.

Cejudo should be using his wrestling, its his best weapon. I know he has boxed before but dont fall in love with boxing, mix it up.

Cejudo should be using his wrestling, its his best weapon. I know he has boxed before but dont fall in love with boxing, mix it up.

Agreed...really dont get why he would want to box the taller guy with longer reach.....

right when i say that he takes him down...lol

So Ronda isnt impressive? Tate, Cat, McMann etc arent impressive? You either dont watch much wmma or are clueless.

No. I'm just right. Tate, McMann, and Cat aren't impressive. Ronda's clinch & armbar is impressive. Everything else is subpar. WMMA isn't good dude.

Much better round for Cejudo when he uses his wrestling. he is reckless though in those scrambles, this could come back to hurt him as his career moves along. I can see him getting caught in a sub.

No. I'm just right. Tate, McMann, and Cat aren't impressive. Ronda's clinch & armbar is impressive. Everything else is subpar. WMMA isn't good dude.

No you are clueless.

Come on man, the ladies come to scrap.

Sure, they aren't on the same skill level as most of the men, but they don't have near the talent pool to draw on.

Back