LEGACY FC 24: FEIST VS. FERREIRA 10PM EST on AXS TV DISCUSSION

Every second she lasts longer I respect her more, but also fear for her.

God damn, that was a beating.

I would like to see her fight some serious comp though. It is easy to look like a destroyer against light comp.

Not saying she wouldn't crush, but there is no way to tell.

Holm really should get picked up by the UFC, or at least Invicta. She's clearly skilled enough and the level of competition she's faced leave a lot to be desired.

Holm really should get picked up by the UFC, or at least Invicta. She's clearly skilled enough and the level of competition she's faced leave a lot to be desired.

Seeing that Greg Jackson is her coach I see them bringing her along slowly...maybe until she works more and more on that ground game....

i agree i think legacy said if UFC came calling they'd let her go but not sure about invicta.

She had nothing for Holly. How many more till she moves to the UFC? her striking is above everyone and she has boxing and kicks but her wrestling/bjj is what could keep her from being one of the best.

Ronda, McMann, Tate, Liz, these girls arent gonna stand with her, they will take her down.

But if she can get her tdd good to keep it standing she can outstrike anyone in the div.

I don't know what is up with LFC contracts, but they need to work something out with the UFC because she needs to be in the UFC immediately.

She takes Ronda out easily.

I don't know what is up with LFC contracts, but they need to work something out with the UFC because she needs to be in the UFC immediately.

I remember when Katie Merrill took Holm down.

Holm is good and would do well in the UFC, but she's not ready for Ronda, I don't think she ever will be, the grappling gap is too much.

Little to be early to be shouting easy. She has amazing stand up without a doubt.

But what have we seen of her wrestling?

Like I said, her comp hasn't been top tier.

I think she is good, and I think she will do well, but Jackson isn't about to feed his fighter to the sharks.

first time seeing Cejudo fight for me , heard a lot of hype about this guy .

Back