leeches

kahiljabroni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Leeches live off the production of others. To name a few:

Town traffic courts. Had the displeasure of going last night...must have been 150 people there each fined between 100-300$, so thats safely 30000$$, and they have court 3 times a week, thats roughly 100k per week or 5 mil a year leeched off the public so their cops can drive around in brand new chargers, explorers, etc. Each person gets a 30 sec consultation where. They are offered no points for bleeding guilty because there's noway in hell the judge and da want to have to show up for a trial.
The whole system is about nothing more than revenue to feed the bureaucracy.

Veterinarians: most have now gone corporate and now operate as 90%profit motive and 10% wrll being of animal. Between my fiance and i weve spent prolly 2k on trips to vet and have got nothing but lip service. They nickel and dime u. Charge 100$ just to walk thru the door and have a conversation. Then they lead you down a path of tests that are inconclusive and a ripoff.

Everywhere u turn in this world there are leeches looking to suck u try. These two are particularly egregious to me because one does it in the name of law and order and the other feeds off people's love for their pets

also people that take advantage of the welfare system and food stamps. Those people are some of the lowest citizens out there

cops in certain cities (low crime sub burbs/towns mainly) are nothing more than a glorified monkey with a tin cup collecting coins from the populace for the greedy organ grinder that is the local government. The only difference is these monkeys force you to pay the organ grinder and if you don't they will beat you over the head with their tin cups.

i personally don't have too much of a problem if cops are overpaid, or get new toys that they probably don't need. when shit hits the fan, they have to risk their lives. i'm just glad that there are folks who take up these kinds of jobs, because i sure as hell don't want to.

also people that take advantage of the welfare system and food stamps. Those people are some of the lowest citizens out there

Maybe they are the smart ones , atleast they getting something back. I paid over 40k in taxes last year and what do I have to show for it? Its not as if taxes would go down if everyone got off of welfare tomorrow , they'd stay exactly where they are and the funds would be spread around to some other pork barrel pet project or the defense budget in short order.

Don't break the law and you won't get a fine. Yes, 8 years of schooling is so cheap for a veterinarian.
TS has some growing up to do. Welcome to the real world punk.

Maybe they are the smart ones , atleast they getting something back. I paid over 40k in taxes last year and what do I have to show for it? Its not as if taxes would go down if everyone got off of welfare tomorrow , they'd stay exactly where they are and the funds would be spread around to some other pork barrel pet project or the defense budget in short order.

i hate taxes. Atleast I overpaid 17k in state taxes so i can apply those to taxes for this year though

Add actual leeches to the list. They attach to your body and suck your blood.

1. Can't argue that, a lot of its bullshit but that's just the way it is.

2. Wtf? Not at all dude.

We used to have red light cameras in our city.

You would get mailed a picture of you running a red light and told where to send the fine. They didn't charge any points. It seems pretty cut and dried.

However, for some reason, I think they stopped with those. Public outcry maybe? Although, like I said, it seemed pretty clear cut.

I'm sure it was a money grab or whatever, but I'm not sure how it wouldn't make people drive more safely as well?

Don't say that in war room. Those guys think welfare cases should treat themsleves to lobsters and filet mignon.

But yeah, I think welfare cheats are the lowest form of scum in our society and its so damn common place. Its a career where I live and people pass their welfare cheating skills on to their kids like its something to be proud of.

Leeches live off the production of others. To name a few:

Town traffic courts. Had the displeasure of going last night...must have been 150 people there each fined between 100-300$, so thats safely 30000$$, and they have court 3 times a week, thats roughly 100k per week or 5 mil a year leeched off the public so their cops can drive around in brand new chargers, explorers, etc. Each person gets a 30 sec consultation where. They are offered no points for bleeding guilty because there's noway in hell the judge and da want to have to show up for a trial.
The whole system is about nothing more than revenue to feed the bureaucracy.

Veterinarians: most have now gone corporate and now operate as 90%profit motive and 10% wrll being of animal. Between my fiance and i weve spent prolly 2k on trips to vet and have got nothing but lip service. They nickel and dime u. Charge 100$ just to walk thru the door and have a conversation. Then they lead you down a path of tests that are inconclusive and a ripoff.

Everywhere u turn in this world there are leeches looking to suck u try. These two are particularly egregious to me because one does it in the name of law and order and the other feeds off people's love for their pets

Not to mention those greedy dicks who try to charge you for food, profiting from the fact that we need food to live. Almost none of those assholes are doing it out of their love of mankind.

Maybe not "leeches" per se, but what about people that work for the government until they're able to retire. Then they retire and come back to work for the same government as a "consultant" or whatever, and essentially get paid twice (i.e. double dipping)?

We used to have red light cameras in our city.

You would get mailed a picture of you running a red light and told where to send the fine. They didn't charge any points. It seems pretty cut and dried.

However, for some reason, I think they stopped with those. Public outcry maybe? Although, like I said, it seemed pretty clear cut.

I'm sure it was a money grab or whatever, but I'm not sure how it wouldn't make people drive more safely as well?

Total cash grab. I think cities contracted a company to set them up, so the fines you were receiving were not even mandated by the local government. You didn't even have to pay it. Many people disregarded that letter to no effect. I had gotten one of those tickets before and realized this after the fact. Godamn thieves. I still think it's a crime we didn't get paid back for that fucking scam.

http://www.laweekly.com/informer/2014/01/21/yes-you-can-still-ignore-that-red-light-camera-ticket

Don't say that in war room. Those guys think welfare cases should treat themsleves to lobsters and filet mignon.

But yeah, I think welfare cheats are the lowest form of scum in our society and its so damn common place. Its a career where I live and people pass their welfare cheating skills on to their kids like its something to be proud of.

Working a job and paying my taxes as a honest, hardworking citizen, i'd have no qualms signing up for foodstamps or welfare. Better me than the jackasses using it to buy chips, soda and other fucking junk.

Last edited:
Working a job and paying my taxes as a honest, hardworking citizen, i'd have no qualms signing up for foodstamps or welfare. Better me than the jackasses using it to buy chips, soda and other fucking junk.

Neither would I if I were truly in need or between jobs. I'd have no shame about getting welfare if it were the only way my kid would eat. But I can't respect someone who looks for loopholes, fakes injuries etc etc etc.

i personally don't have too much of a problem if cops are overpaid, or get new toys that they probably don't need. when shit hits the fan, they have to risk their lives. i'm just glad that there are folks who take up these kinds of jobs, because i sure as hell don't want to.

I don't think the problem is cops getting overpaid or having nice patrol cars. I think the problem is how some traffic courts take money often from people (some who can't afford it) to fund their expenses. The first time I saw this up close was in NJ, I don't remember the name of the town. The courtroom was packed and everybody was getting hit with the same deal. Something like a $575 fine and no points. The courts/cops are not handing these tickets out because they care about the law or public safety. They are doing this strictly for the money. I saw the same scam being ran in some small town court in VA.

vets actually have medical training yo

Back