leeches

This guy:

leech0_full.jpg

I don't think the problem is cops getting overpaid or having nice patrol cars. I think the problem is how some traffic courts take money often from people (some who can't afford it) to fund their expenses. The first time I saw this up close was in NJ, I don't remember the name of the town. The courtroom was packed and everybody was getting hit with the same deal. Something like a $575 fine and no points. The courts/cops are not handing these tickets out because they care about the law or public safety. They are doing this strictly for the money. I saw the same scam being ran in some small town court in VA.

that, i won't dispute. so i agree with you there.

Adding to the towns resume. There are towns around me where if u own a 300k house u will pay 10k ayear for property and school taxes. So u work ur entire life to pay off a house and still have to fork up 10k in perpetuity...if u don't theyll auction off ur house. Thats post tax money...so actually its like 15k to these leeches.

Don't break the law and you won't get a fine. Yes, 8 years of schooling is so cheap for a veterinarian.
TS has some growing up to do. Welcome to the real world punk.

I went thru a speed trap, and i still think his account was way off...id fight it but id lose more money missing work.

The vets dont get rich...its the nonvet corporation that build these vet supercenters and reep the profits. I don't know of a single independent vet in my area.

Glad u take ur raping with a smile...real company man...useful idiot if u will.

I went thru a speed trap, and i still think his account was way off...id fight it but id lose more money missing work.

The vets dont get rich...its the nonvet corporation that build these vet supercenters and reep the profits. I don't know of a single independent vet in my area.

Glad u take ur raping with a smile...real company man...useful idiot if u will.

Shots fired.

I literally thought this thread was going to be about leeches, the only time I've ever been skinny dipping I got one on my well you know.... Terrible

TS, it was your decision to get a dog. Don't complain if you have to pay for the vet bills.

You sound poor.

I literally thought this thread was going to be about leeches, the only time I've ever been skinny dipping I got one on my well you know.... Terrible

Got poison oak on my junk right now, shit's tragic, nature is a hell of a thing.

blah blah blah lifes not fair... blah blah blah

TS, overall, having been to the town traffic tribunal or whatever it is, are you more or less likely to speed now than you were before?

The good news is if you like your rape you can keep your rape.

The vet thing gets me sometimes. Last time I was there they cut one of his nails. ONE. And I got a 25 dollar waste disposal fee for it.

Criminal justice system(for-profit prisons, war on drugs, etc)
Pawn shops
Money-lenders
Welfare cheats
Trust fund babies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back