• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leave Brendan Schaub alone guys

Ol' sycophantic antics
Unfunny bro'
Schaub wasn't a snitch, lol, everyone already knew the streams were going to leave reddit. The reddit was just a small part of the total group, and if you're complaining, you're too fucking dumb to ever really understand how to use it in the first place.

The reddit mods already knew they were going to get shutdown for a while, which is why other things were put into place

Dry snitch

Ol' sycophantic antics
Unfunny bro'

Dry snitch
That info was on the reddit the whole time, can't snitch what was publicly available.

Also "How internet has worked since it's inception." Piracy on the internet is a hydra, cut off one head and 10 more pop up. Dorks act like these streams are a new thing when they've been around in good quality since at least 2004.

I'm not advocating streaming, I work in the tech side of the entertainment industry so this is just everyday stuff for me, but I would figure even a layman would understand that a public forum on one of the largest websites in the world that the UFC already knows about, and has put counter-measures in place to specifically shut down, wouldn't last.

They upped their tracking since they started working with ESPN+, it was kind of obvious to notice during the streams, so I'm sure a larger crackdown is coming.

yeah the reddit where everyone came together and posted all the different stream links. made it easy to find a stream. guy cant keep his mouth shut and wouldnt shut up about it for some reason

Surely UFC would already be aware of this? They know tons of people stream.

LOR7Lvb.png

Back