• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leave Brendan Schaub alone guys

As if reddit was some unknown hub for streams. Fucking retards.

I was watching the Yankees game today and when Manny Machado came to bat, a crowd of 46,000 showered him with boos because the Yankees didn't offer him a $300 million dollar contract. Fucking retards.

Brenda wants to live in a circlejerk safe space where he can't receive any criticism for his objectively terrible comedy special. It has no jokes, nor punchlines. The special itself is a fucking joke, and not a funny one.

Why are people calling him a snitch?

His "comedy" stinks but if he can make money doing it, good for him. Better than getting his brain smashed in by every decent UFC HW.

In this world there are cool triple somethings like Boxing's Triple G (Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin) or MMA's Triple C (Classy Colby Covington)

And then there is Triple S (Stream Snitch Schaub)

well he is a fucking lame for spouting all that shit

now mmastreams is gone
Ahh shit did he got a streaming site shut down? He better keep mmashare out of his mouth lol

Last edited:
Ahh shit did he get a streaming site shut down? He better keep mmashare out of his mouth lol
yeah the reddit where everyone came together and posted all the different stream links. made it easy to find a stream. guy cant keep his mouth shut and wouldnt shut up about it for some reason

Nope fuck em’
Even if it is not directly his fault, he broke the cardinal rule.....don’t fucking say anything, shut your fucking mouth.
giphy.gif

I thought it was common knowledge but I didn’t know you couldn’t say it aloud..schaub knows what he’s done though, He also said he didn’t watch the illegal stream.

If your first gig is at the comedy store then you're not respected by comedians.

It's like Jake Hager saying he took a real path in mma when he gets put in featured bouts with butchers who have 2 fights in their entire life.
Isn't the comedy store for like open mics and all that?

Schaub wasn't a snitch, lol, everyone already knew the streams were going to leave reddit. The reddit was just a small part of the total group, and if you're complaining, you're too fucking dumb to ever really understand how to use it in the first place.

The reddit mods already knew they were going to get shutdown for a while, which is why other things were put into place.

Isn't the comedy store for like open mics and all that?
Not when you open for Tripoli

They might have open mic nights...there's a few different rooms. I've never been tbh

Schaub: I don't like to play dominoes.

Rogan: I love playing dominoes.

Schaub: Yeah, me too.

He's an idiot who can't think for himself TS.
Been saying this for years.
Just rides rogans nuts for opinions and when asked about his own he gives the worst hot takes in the off chance he’s right and makes him look good.

@BC i love you man, but i couldnt disagree more.

If Brendan was this humble, inocent guy that never acts like he is better or smarter than other people just to completely flip flop on the same idea depending on who he is with, id be completely on your side.

But he asks for it man.... Dude acts and says things that are deserving of backlash and theres just no way to deny that.

Not talking about this stream thing. I did post here that he was an idiot about this whole reddit thing, but thats a post on sherdog. Id never go to his social media to directly talk shit and harass him. I agree thats stupid.

But he is deserving of all the shit he gets. People dont target him for no reason.

I have a love and hate relationship with him. I enjoy his content (when its mma related) and consume it. But i constantly roll my eyes at how he carries himself.

Come on bro... designer snkinny jeans and white gucci boots?!
<puh-lease75>

Im not saying his outfit selection is the reason i have a problem with him, but its an example and an analogy to his personality and the BS he pulls from time to time

Last edited:
Damn why are people calling Schaub a snitch...

1 min later...... This SOB... fuking Snitch :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back