Least Likeable Fighter in the UFC?

1. Jon Jones for being a real life villain, the biggest self righteous diva, creating the most shit storms, claiming to be the baddest man on the planet, etc. (I always enjoy his fights though).
2. Belal Muhammad. His fight with Burns made me an enemy for life. Lol
3. Ian Garry's treatment of Magny was offputting. He isn't just full of piss and vinegar, he's a sour cunt(but a great fighter). I know it's marketing but stop being a little brat.
4. Brian Ortega just for being ranked #3 when he's definitely not.
5. Du Plessis for continueing to win even though I'm still unconvinced he's champion level. Lol

No real hate just a healthy level of Schadenfreude.

Strictly as a person? Probably Jon historically but Ian is also shit. I probably would throw Conor in the Convo just because I'm not of fan the antics he pulls. Especially, constantly dragging people's families into his trash talk. Hate that shit

Has to be Jon Jones for me still.

Want to see KO:d

Jon Jones
Masvidal
Belal
Ian Garry for letting his wife ex live with them

Want to see KO:d

Jon Jones
Masvidal
Belal
Ian Garry for letting his wife ex live with them
Masvidal got knocked the fuck out Usman. Assuming you didn’t miss that beauty of a punch.

Ian Garry seems the bad flavour of the month atm, but i find the ghetto trash unsufferable: guys like bobby green, the small guy that stood up to adesanya in the press conference, jamal hill.

i also cant foking stand leon edwards and his stupid ass accent, like his mouth is wired and speaks like a brittish bum.

Sorry for replying to my fokin self, but ...

Was i right or what about ghetto trash fighters ?

Enter Jamal Hill, mentioned in original reply, today arrested for beatin' up ... HIS BROTHER

Enough said about ghetto trash.

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back