Least Likeable Fighter in the UFC?

Fedora Millionankles

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
For me, it’s Ian “Cuckchado” McGarry.
From the Geoff Neil mugshot Tshirt to the self righteous way he handled a simple out-of-jest comment from Neil Magny to being the biggest Conor ripoff to threatening to sue Sean for exposing his predatory wife; no one rubs me the wrong way like he does.
I haven’t wanted a fighter to get humbled this badly since Ronda pre Holly fight.

Who is the least likeable fighter in the UFC for you and why?

Has to be a tie between Coke Jones or the leprechaun. You have people on here still actively cheering for them just to troll others. That's how bad it's become.

Yup it's Ian Garry.

Good thing is, i think skill for skill Luque fucks him up

Ian Garry is going out of his way to be a douchebag and I must say he is succeeding.

For my own pick I'll say Masvidal. Even though he's retired, he's still a big talking point on here and he's still involved in the sport.

Where to begin? Low class douche that sucker punches guys for challenging him to sanctioned MMA bouts, sucker punches guys for beating him in sanctioned MMA bouts.

Awful cringeworthy scarface gimmick.

His fans are the worst too, wannabe gangster losers talking about how nobody but Jorge is "about that life" and justifying his assaults because "on da streets mang" it's all fair game.

Hell of a fighter but a real POS.

Sherdog, where people hate people for being cocky more than they hate actual criminals. Lol.
Where in my post did I say I disliked him for being cocky?
Sherdog, where you post strawman arguments that aren’t related to the op.

Ian Garry seems the bad flavour of the month atm, but i find the ghetto trash unsufferable: guys like bobby green, the small guy that stood up to adesanya in the press conference, jamal hill.

i also cant foking stand leon edwards and his stupid ass accent, like his mouth is wired and speaks like a brittish bum.

For my own pick I'll say Masvidal. Even though he's retired, he's still a big talking point on here and he's still involved in the sport.

Where to begin? Low class douche that sucker punches guys for challenging him to sanctioned MMA bouts, sucker punches guys for beating him in sanctioned MMA bouts.

Awful cringeworthy scarface gimmick.

His fans are the worst too, wannabe gangster losers talking about how nobody but Jorge is "about that life" and justifying his assaults because "on da streets mang" it's all fair game.

Hell of a fighter but a real POS.

same

Back