Leaked Bloomberg Stop-and-Frisk audio: Throw them up against he wall

Your first source was misleading as you tried to sell it as numbers for illegal when its numbers based on all legal immigrants.
I gave you proof that Texas is the only state that keeps stats on their illegal immigrant crime numbers, so forgive me for being skeptical about other stats.

the thing is, you want to say, "well, other people commit more crimes." OK. That doesn't mean there aren't legions of undocumented aliens out there committing crimes as well. That doesn't mean we should just turn a blind eye to it.
i agree on crime but using illegals as a political rally point is misleading to lying vs crime as it already is ..
99% of the we need a wall crap is just that crap
no rapers or murders compared to the national avg on legal
no jobs being lost
illegals are actually moving Back at a higher rate than coming
and there is 0 reason we need a wall other than to scare biased individuals to vote for you

i agree on crime but using illegals as a political rally point is misleading to lying vs crime as it already is ..
no jobs being lost
and there is 0 reason we need a wall other than to scare biased individuals to vote for you
So what are your thoughts on sanctuary cities?

is this enough to get his ads off YouTube?

that shit is infuriating
lol, he was really buying a lot of ad time on football Sunday at the end there, I hate his little face.

He's 100% correct of course but the modern world has reached such heights of stupidity that it will deny reality. Funnily enough if he had doubled down and waited 5 years he would have had a shot at the Republican nominee and the presidency. He's running as a Democrat though so he has to repudiate what he really believes. The best thing that could come out of this is that yet another liberal/moderate billionaire has been exposed as a fraud, to the astonishment of the most people under 30.

Implementing a controversial program like stop and frisk as a response to a crime epidemic took brass balls to do.
giphy.gif

Agreed which is why Giuliani did it

Treat kids as criminals don’t be surprised when they grow up to be criminals

Then don't sling "white supremacist" or "white privilege" bullshit at white people, then!

We're all in this shit together!

Maybe when Bloomberg loses NY people will realize he isn't a viable candidate.

Weren't you offended when Trump said that some Mexicans crossing the border are rapists? Why aren't you offended that Bloomberg is saying that the majority of murderers in NYC are minorities? Why does one fact offend you, but the other doesn't?

Because one wasn't factually based.

Implementing a controversial program like stop and frisk as a response to a crime epidemic took brass balls to do.
giphy.gif
that's not really what it was about but it would take a long paragraph to explain

At least he didn't tell them to grab them by the dick too.

At least he didn't tell them to grab them by the dick too.
This is way worse than grab them by the pussy.

He's basically calling for blanket suspicion of young male minorities and doing so as a person in position of power. I don't really believe he's apologizing out of sincere regret but rather out of a sense that it's what he has to do to get elected in the Democratic primary. Bloomberg has gotta go.

This is way worse than grab them by the pussy.

He's basically calling for blanket suspicion of young male minorities and doing so as a person in position of power. I don't really believe he's apologizing out of sincere regret but rather out of a sense that it's what he has to do to get elected in the Democratic primary. Bloomberg has gotta go.

I dunno admitting to sexual assault and advocating for racial profiling both seem to be about two sides of the same shitty billionaire's coin.

no jobs being lost

What a load of shit.

Back