Leaked Bloomberg Stop-and-Frisk audio: Throw them up against he wall

lolz @ pretending bloomberg's a republican.

he wasn't even a republican back when he claimed to be. he was always for yuge govt, govt dictating people's lives (ie: banning soda), and only the govt/super rich should have guns/defense.

funny enough, he seems like more of a democrat than bernie.

The Democratic Party is finished no matter what happens this election

There will be no unifying around Bernie or Bloomberg. It will be a chaotic shitshow but ultimately for the best

The Republicans decided to abandon any sense of principle and unified around Trump
Well more than half their principles were retarded and had nothing to do with ACTUAL conservative social issues. With the powers that fund the R (and D) party changing our society through social engineering the Republicans clung to only abortion, and I wonder if they would have really even changed the law if the had the chance on that one. Before Trump added "America first," less pointless wars, and stop getting ripped off in trade and losing our wealth like morons, the Republicans had nothing. They lost twice to an African America named Hussein not long after 9/11. Do you think the pro retarded war and trickle down above all and "free market > America no matter what" was a popular platform? It wasn't, and isn't.

Well more than half their principles were retarded and had nothing to do with ACTUAL conservative social issues. With the powers that fund the R (and D) party changing our society through social engineering the Republicans clung to only abortion, and I wonder if they would have really even changed the law if the had the chance on that one. Before Trump added "America first," less pointless wars, and stop getting ripped off in trade and losing our wealth like morons, the Republicans had nothing. They lost twice to an African America named Hussein not long after 9/11. Do you think the pro retarded war and trickle down above all and "free market > America no matter what" was a popular platform? It wasn't, and isn't.
Voting for Trump was always a middle finger to the establishment and a shock to the system.

I think he’s failed miserably because he didn’t do UHC, he didn’t end the wars, he didn’t build infrastructure, and he hasn’t ended wealth corrupting politics. These were the biggest “policies” he ran on and yet his support among his base is sky high. A big part has to be the fanatical support he receives that is never critical, always and only praises what Trump does.

Voting for Trump was always a middle finger to the establishment and a shock to the system.

I think he’s failed miserably because he didn’t do UHC, he didn’t end the wars, he didn’t build infrastructure, and he hasn’t ended wealth corrupting politics. These were the biggest “policies” he ran on and yet his support among his base is sky high. A big part has to be the fanatical support he receives that is never critical, always and only praises what Trump does.
It hasn't been everything it could have to say the least, but he has to play with the bought and paid for Republicans in that town or he would have nobody. This nudge in the correct direction for that party is a good step, and it's a step that infuriates the establishment who fears a moderate Republican party who puts America's interest first.. It took a LOT of propaganda to turn smart white people against themselves and their countries interests, and the powers that be are annoyed that that has been slightly obstructed.

The cognitive dissonance of Trump supporters and basically anyone who would say this while knowing Dknald Trump exists is fuckin bananas.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Can you clarify?

Can't really say I disagree with him on this one, he's kind of spot on.

Which in NY could easily mean "Straight white American born male." If you exclude Jewish men from that equation, it's probably down to Alec Baldwin and a couple other actors there a couple months out of the year.

Have you ever been to New York? You post some stupid ass shit when you’re drunk.

Anything to get his stupid campaign ads from playing when I watch YouTube on my smart TV

Weren't you offended when Trump said that some Mexicans crossing the border are rapists? Why aren't you offended that Bloomberg is saying that the majority of murderers in NYC are minorities? Why does one fact offend you, but the other doesn't?
because one is true and one is a lie to get elected and build a "wall" ny minorities do commit the lions share of violent offenses

By liberal mob standards, he should be kicked out of the race, humiliated and never to be spoken of again...let's see what happens.................................................crickets.

By liberal mob standards, he should be kicked out of the race, humiliated and never to be spoken of again...let's see what happens.................................................crickets.
Well I mean you know the "news" simply DECIDES what to make a narrative out of.. Everybody knows they aren't reporting on events a vast majority of the time.

Back