Leaked Bloomberg Stop-and-Frisk audio: Throw them up against he wall

Another option from the DNC. Take your pick, because it's Biden or Bloomberg.

The most racist person on my block growing up became a democrat. I saw him in a "resist" march and started laughing hysterically.

Only guy I know who ever got fired from his job for sexual harrassment is a 'woke' leftist lmao.

I don't think he's done yet. Another NYC rich guy got caught on tape last cycle.

because one is true and one is a lie to get elected and build a "wall" ny minorities do commit the lions share of violent offenses

There aren't a disproportionate number of illegal immigrants who are also sex offenders?

lol that anyone thinks democrats respect black people.

Are you drunk today? Your post that I quoted was so off the wall insane.
What, that straight white non-Jewish males are the minority in New York?

Yeah buddy.. No. Of course they are. And of course I knew that wasn't what was meant by a "minority" so of course any person with a brain could have seen the satire from the start.. Ahem.

There aren't a disproportionate number of illegal immigrants who are also sex offenders?
no its been disproven multiple times
https://www.bushcenter.org/publicat...C2BPACJcr8jAZXAdfQq99SBcHDzWuOyxoCCvgQAvD_BwE

In-depth: Bush Institute's America's Advantage: A Handbook on Immigration and Economic Growth
united-states-yellow2.png

MYTH: IMMIGRANTS ARE TAKING OVER
FACT: Immigrants actually only account for 13.5% of the total U.S. population, which is in line with historical norms

mexico-blue.png

MYTH: IMMIGRANTS ARE ALL MEXICAN
FACT: 30% of immigrants come from Asia, and currently more are coming from China than Mexico

work-purple.png

MYTH: IMMIGRANTS DON'T WORK
FACT: 72.5% of immigrants believe hard work is how you succeed in America and are responsible for half of the total U.S. labor force growth over the last decade

economy-orange.png

MYTH: IMMIGRANTS DON'T HELP THE ECONOMY
FACT: Immigrant-owned businesses with employees have an average of 11 employees

jobs-green.png

MYTH: IMMIGRANTS TAKE AMERICAN JOBS
FACT: 7.6% of immigrants were self-employed compared to 5.6% of native-born Americans and they founded more than 40% of Fortune 500 companies

education-yellow.png

MYTH: IMMIGRANTS AREN'T EDUCATED
FACT: Recent immigrants are more likely to have college degrees than native-born Americans and are more likely to have advanced degrees

https://www.cato.org/publications/i...minal-immigrants-texas-2017-illegal-immigrant

Lets not be stupid here. Illegal immigrants commit crimes like everyone does. The fact that they shouldn't be here just makes it worse.

Numbers on undocumented illegals are sort of sketchy anyway, no?

Texas is the only state that keeps the records of the immigration statuses of those arrested and convicted of state‐level crimes, thus giving the public its best opportunity to study the crime rates of illegal immigrants compared to other subpopulations.

What, that straight white non-Jewish males are the minority in New York?

Yeah buddy.. No. Of course they are. And of course I knew that wasn't what was meant by a "minority" so of course any person with a brain could have seen the satire from the start.. Ahem.

You’re def drunk again. You just said two different thing in this post.

I'm agnostic regarding stop and frisk. But, you have to ask yourself, do you want safe cities or not? There are going to be some butthurt activists regardless, if you want safe cities.

https://www.cato.org/publications/i...minal-immigrants-texas-2017-illegal-immigrant

Lets not be stupid here. Illegal immigrants commit crimes like everyone does. The fact that they shouldn't be here just makes it worse.

Numbers on undocumented illegals are sort of sketchy anyway, no?
so you asked for proof all smug,
you got proof and now.................................................

we move the goalposts......

kinda like
it's not quid pro quo
ok its quid pro quo
who cares we do it all the time and it doesnt matter

so you asked for proof all smug,
you got proof and now.................................................

we move the goalposts......

kinda like
it's not quid pro quo
ok its quid pro quo
who cares we do it all the time and it doesnt matter
Your first source was misleading as you tried to sell it as numbers for illegal when its numbers based on all legal immigrants.
I gave you proof that Texas is the only state that keeps stats on their illegal immigrant crime numbers, so forgive me for being skeptical about other stats.

the thing is, you want to say, "well, other people commit more crimes." OK. That doesn't mean there aren't legions of undocumented aliens out there committing crimes as well. That doesn't mean we should just turn a blind eye to it.

Back