International Leaked Biden Admin Memo shows concern about Out of Control Corruption in Ukraine

Scerpi

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

The public version was released with the Corruption parts conveniently left out. There's also a nice 'Build, Back, Better" globalist reference regarding the rebuilding of Ukraine's energy sector.... lol. I thought that failed WEF agenda was DOA, especially after listening to Biden and Kamala fuck it up so bad during the 2020 election campaigns.

This comes as zero shock to anyone... and there's already rumors that Aid money being siphoned off at an alarming rate. Once again, the full story is being withheld by the Biden Admin to preserve the narrative.

Corruption accusations continue to plague top Zelenskiy aides
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/graft-accusations-dog-top-zelenskiy-aides-2023-09-19/

Leaked U.S. strategy on Ukraine sees corruption as the real threat
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/02/biden-admin-ukraine-strategy-corruption-00119237#:~:text=A report obtained by POLITICO,may hinge on cutting corruption.&text=Biden administration officials are far,document obtained by POLITICO suggests.

Biden administration officials are far more worried about corruption in Ukraine than they publicly admit, a confidential U.S. strategy document obtained by POLITICO suggests.

The “sensitive but unclassified” version of the long-term U.S. plan lays out numerous steps Washington is taking to help Kyiv root out malfeasance and otherwise reform an array of Ukrainian sectors. It stresses that corruption could cause Western allies to abandon Ukraine’s fight against Russia’s invasion, and that Kyiv cannot put off the anti-graft effort.

“Perceptions of high-level corruption” the confidential version of the document warns, could “undermine the Ukrainian public’s and foreign leaders’ confidence in the war-time government.”

That’s starker than the analysis available in the little-noticed public version of the 22-page document, which the State Department appears to have posted on its website with no fanfare about a month ago.

The confidential version of the “Integrated Country Strategy” is about three times as long and contains many more details about U.S. objectives in Ukraine, from privatizing its banks to helping more schools teach English to encouraging its military to adopt NATO protocols. Many goals are designed to reduce the corruption that bedevils the country.

The quiet release of the strategy, and the fact that the toughest language was left in the confidential version, underscores the messaging challenge facing the Biden team.

Ukrainian graft has long been a concern of U.S. officials all the way up to President Joe Biden. But the topic was deemphasized in the wake of Russia’s February 2022 full-scale invasion, which Biden has called a real-life battle of democracy against autocracy.

For months, Biden aides stuck to brief mentions of corruption. They wanted to show solidarity with Kyiv and avoid giving fuel to a small number of Republican lawmakers critical of U.S. military and economic aid for Ukraine.

I wouldn’t be surprised,
It’s going to take time to change the corruption over there. It is pretty well ingrained, but there is progress and heading in the right direction.

heck, Ukraine gov has really only been trying to counter corruption “for real” in the last year or two..

Let's just be honest about it all. The US doesn't give a shit about Ukraine, they're just using Ukraine to hurt Russia. If you thought Ukraine was bad before the war, wait until how it looks after with half the country destroyed and in debt to Western governments and businesses. Bet the Ukrainian democracy will really shine then, the people will have a ton of say I'm sure.

Let's just be honest about it all. The US doesn't give a shit about Ukraine, they're just using Ukraine to hurt Russia. If you thought Ukraine was bad before the war, wait until how it looks after with half the country destroyed and in debt to Western governments and businesses. Bet the Ukrainian democracy will really shine then, the people will have a ton of say I'm sure.

Russia really cares about the Ukrainians though...that's why they're blowing up their men women and children.
Can you imagine how much that Ukrainian democracy would shine if Russia was allowed to take over,,,,you dumb muppet

int%20ukraine4C9%20(1).jpeg

you need a leaked memo to say what everybody on the planet already knows?
Many here don’t believe anything unless the government tells them it’s true. In another thread I was just told that printing money doesn’t cause inflation. Previously I was told that in order to think Biden had any mental decline he would need the government to put out a press release on it.

In another thread I was just told that printing money doesn’t cause inflation.
this must be jack 100%
Previously I was told that in order to think Biden had any mental decline he would need the government to put out a press release on it.
not even the slimiest communist bootlicking toad would have been this bootlicky.
absolutely making my skin crawl there's people thinking like this.

Russia really cares about the Ukrainians though...that's why they're blowing up their men women and children.
Can you imagine how much that Ukrainian democracy would shine if Russia was allowed to take over,,,,you dumb muppet
If Ukraine wasn't a proxy nation for NATO, they probably don't get attacked. Even if they did, without NATO support they get rolled quickly with minimal casualties. As it stands now, they're going to have massive casualties, a destroyed country, and they'll be owned totally by the West. Huge win for the Ukrainian people

Many here don’t believe anything unless the government tells them it’s true. In another thread I was just told that printing money doesn’t cause inflation. Previously I was told that in order to think Biden had any mental decline he would need the government to put out a press release on it.

No one prints money you goofus. It is lent out by the national bank at an interest rate that regulates how many loans are taken out vs how many are paid off. We had low sustained interest rates for a long time so more money was going into circulation as loans rather than pulled back in through paying them off. Everyone under the sun was borrowing money when interest rates were 2%.

Back