Lead Attorney In Anti-Clinton DNC Fraud Case Mysteriously Found Dead

Awaiting an autopsy is not a mysterious death. Its just a death. Technically it is unknown for now, because they havent actually checked the body yet.

Given that the title of this thread calls him a lead attorney anddis directly contradicted by the source, combined with calling awaiting an autopsy mysterious, we can safely dismiss this as more idiocy slinging mud at clinton.
Who has claimed it was a mysterious death? You came up with mysterious death.

Conspiracy writing 101

Just add "weird, strange, or mysterious" to any nonsense and suddenly it becomes more believable.

So why you quote me if you don't answer to my quote?

Are you seriously denying that this:

"Young man suddenly dying for unknown reasons is a low probability death." was strongly implying that the cause of death was mysterious? Jesus.

This thread is shit and TS is either too stupid to be allowed to vote or such a goddamn liar that he should be in the Trump cabinet that will never get picked.

Let these nutters believe what they will. Hopefully they'll be too afraid to revolt after Madam President's crushing victory this November.

Are you seriously denying that this:

"Young man suddenly dying for unknown reasons is a low probability death." was strongly implying that the cause of death was mysterious? Jesus.
I meant what I said. I don't know what you read into it.

Awaiting an autopsy is not a mysterious death. Its just a death. Technically it is unknown for now, because they havent actually checked the body yet.

Given that the title of this thread calls him a lead attorney anddis directly contradicted by the source, combined with calling awaiting an autopsy mysterious, we can safely dismiss this as more idiocy slinging mud at clinton.

And in addition to your law expertise, you're also an expert in forensics? A real Renaissance Man, you are.

So all of the sudden you're an expert in the field of law?

Well the source speciffically states that he was not the lead attorney, so that seemed like a good indication.

Lead Attorney In Anti-Clinton DNC Fraud Case Mysteriously Found Dead

If you want to split hairs it says "mysteriously found dead", not "mysterious death".

But more so. He quoted me, so I expected he was addressing me.

An investigative reporter earlier in the week and now a lead attorney?

another one?
maxresdefault.jpg

If you want to split hairs it says "mysteriously found dead", not "mysterious death".

But more so. He quoted me, so I expected he was addressing me.

Acts of terror
Terroristic acts
6 of 1, half dozen of the other

Back