Lead Attorney In Anti-Clinton DNC Fraud Case Mysteriously Found Dead

hypocalking

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/04/dnc-lawsuit-process-server-shawn-lucas-has-died/
In August 2016, rumors began circulating that Shawn Lucas had died unexpectedly; Lucas was known to many frustrated Democrats as the young man who served the Democratic National Committee (DNC) with a lawsuit in early July 2016 charging that the DNC had committed "fraud" in favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders during the Democratic primary process.

Anyone else creeped out by this?

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers.

And more conspiratardical nonsense. Can't just man up and lose.

bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-8-2-16-1.jpg

And more conspiratardical nonsense. Can't just man up and lose.
I admit I'm ignorant on the subject, but could you open why this is nonsense.

What I find is funny is this.

I could've predicted just by the thread title who comes up with your response and also who are the people who like said comment. Kinda like bots.

Right next to that conspiracy theory is a link for another one about "Katy Perry actually being a grown-up JonBenet Ramsey, who never actually died".

Both are good demonstrations of how really, really, really stupid people can be.

I admit I'm ignorant on the subject, but could you open why this is nonsense.

What I find is funny is this.

I could've predicted just by the thread title who comes up with your response and also who are the people who like said comment. Kinda like bots.
It's troubling that you would even have to ask why this is nonsense. The link is in the OP. Read it maybe? Also the entire Clinton body count conthiprathy thing was destroyed almost two decades ago.

A process server is not the lead attorney as far as i know.

It's troubling that you would even have to ask why this is nonsense. The link is in the OP. Read it maybe? Also the entire Clinton body count conthiprathy thing was destroyed almost two decades ago.
Young man suddenly dying for unknown reasons is a low probability death.

A process server is not the lead attorney as far as i know.

LOL
I didn't even take this thread seriously enough to notice that the first time.
A process server murdered for personal gain? Seriously?
A process server is a glorified messenger boy.

Killing a process server and thinking it will make your legal problems go away would be pretty much the same thing as killing your mailman after he delivers you a bill and thinking now that he's dead, your financial problem is going to go away.

Seems like a huge portion of the WR should be posting from inside a padded cell. No joke.

Yeah. So the causes are UNKNOWN.

Awaiting an autopsy is not a mysterious death. Its just a death. Technically it is unknown for now, because they havent actually checked the body yet.

Given that the title of this thread calls him a lead attorney anddis directly contradicted by the source, combined with calling awaiting an autopsy mysterious, we can safely dismiss this as more idiocy slinging mud at clinton.

Right next to that conspiracy theory is a link for another one about "Katy Perry actually being a grown-up JonBenet Ramsey, who never actually died".

Both are good demonstrations of how really, really, really stupid people can be.

Yes, Snopes covers a lot of weird stories. Doesn't make the site less credible. The guy is dead too.

Yes, Snopes covers a lot of weird stories. Doesn't make the site less credible.

There's nothing wrong with Snopes' credibility.

There's something seriously, seriously wrong with the people who believe some of the idiotic nonsense that Snopes has to debunk.

Back