Lead Attorney In Anti-Clinton DNC Fraud Case Mysteriously Found Dead

And for the record I love CTs.
So does he believe Trump and Putin are colluding? Try a yes or no, then your neccessary "but!"

Your first post in this thread and the subsequent "juss keedeeng!"

I could be wrong, you might just be colossally unfunny. I'm gonna assume it's both because.... well because it's you.
lol, it's not my "but", fella, it's Fawlty's.

Which side wants to criminalize climate change deniers?
That's not ever what was proposed. What has been suggested is that if people are fraudulently arguing that climate change isn't driven by human activities and doing so for financial gain that they should be prosecuted according to appropriate laws.

Do you think that tobacco executives that testified that there was no consensus and no definitive link connecting smoking with cancer, despite their own internal research showing that link decades earlier, were committing fraud?

How many times did he shoot himself in the back of the head before jumping off a bridge during the suicide?

If 46 people I was connected with ended up dead, the police would at the very least have some questions for me, however with Clinton everyone turns a blind eye

If 46 people I was connected with ended up dead, the police would at the very least have some questions for me, however with Clinton everyone turns a blind eye
"Connected" with is vague and highlights the problem. I'm actually sure that if we looked at everyone tangentially related to you ever in your life between college and when you're 70, there would be a lot of people who ended up dead too. What we actually see is that the connections are often not meaningful unless you already have an agenda; which this thread is a great example of. It's absurd to link this random process server's death to the Clintons but you and others are doing so because it fits your preconceived biases.

Taking out the process server is like killing the secretary who staples the complaint together.

It sends a message to those higher up the food chain.

"Back off or you're going to get it like the parking ramp attendant did."

You'll probably respond by posting that idiotic video that Jerry Falwell bankrolled in the 90's.

But that wasn't close to the worst thing Jerry gave the world.

jerry-falwell-jr.jpg

How many times did he shoot himself in the back of the head before jumping off a bridge during the suicide?

Or "Accidentally" overdose on mouthwash or crush his own throat with a barbell

"Connected" with is vague and highlights the problem. I'm actually sure that if we looked at everyone tangentially related to you ever in your life between college and when you're 70, there would be a lot of people who ended up dead too. What we actually see is that the connections are often not meaningful unless you already have an agenda; which this thread is a great example of. It's absurd to link this random process server's death to the Clintons but you and others are doing so because it fits your preconceived biases.

Yep. 27 year olds drop like flies

Yep. 27 year olds drop like flies
Of course they don't drop like flies but if you're willing to accept any loose association as a "connection", you're going to be able to find such instances. You realize, I hope, that we're in a thread where a fucking process server is being used as an example of "another Clinton hit", right?

Back