Lawler vs Matt Brown...HATE THIS FIGHT!

I feel like Brown overachieved and it was inspiring, but now it's going to be over.

But it was a nice story while it lasted.... all those lossles, he trained his ass off, turned things around, showed extra grit in the cage and came from behind in a couple fights, and showed what can be done when you put your heart and soul into something.

Now he's going to face a faster and stronger guy who can do all the same things he can.

Best argument I have read on this fight.

I'm stoked. Dont like them. Dont hate them. Their styles are second only to nick diaz style. Amazing fighters to watch

Nick, the jabber?

How can you say Nick's style is more exciting than Lawler or Brown?

Both guys come to kill you, not pepper you with jabs and talk junk...

Matt Brown is one of the most overrated fighters currently. He doesn't have the power to even make Robbie nervous. He isn't strong enough to do anything to Robbie. He doesn't have the wrestling to take him down or defend against one. This is an A-level fighter versus a C/D- level. Honestly it's a little silly that Matt Brown is even fighting someone as high as this, or that it's considered a contender match. He should stick to main eventing Fox Sports or "for the troops" fights.

you're crazy if you think he is overrated

Matt Brown is one of the most overrated fighters currently. He doesn't have the power to even make Robbie nervous. He isn't strong enough to do anything to Robbie. He doesn't have the wrestling to take him down or defend against one. This is an A-level fighter versus a C/D- level. Honestly it's a little silly that Matt Brown is even fighting someone as high as this, or that it's considered a contender match. He should stick to main eventing Fox Sports or "for the troops" fights.

Yeah. someone who has won 7 fights in a row should stick to for the troops fights. :rolleyes:

How the hell does anybody root for Brown over LAWLER? Consider all the circumstances here.

you must have missed Matts last fight, if TJ didnt perform like he did against Barao people would still be talking about how good he looked. He gained loads of fans that night

I'm 100% rooting for Lawler. I think this'll be another statement fight before getting the title shot rematch. Dude is focused and Brown should he shitting himself right now.

you're crazy if you think he is overrated

I agree...BUT I think his claim to a title fight after his last win was unwarranted.

I think he needed at least one top 10 win for any claim to that.

This is exactly the test he needed to stake claim on whether or not he's championship material.

I gotta go with Lawler... Matts a beast, but that's not a good matchup for him imo, and Robbie is coming off losing a razor thin decision to Hendricks, then running through Jake. Matt has looked awesome, but he's been in wars with guys out of the top 10. Both guys confidence right now is sky high, but I think Lawler takes this.

I agree...BUT I think his claim to a title fight after his last win was unwarranted.

I think he needed at least one top 10 win for any claim to that.

This is exactly the test he needed to stake claim on whether or not he's championship material.

yeah I agree with you, this could be the making of Matts entire career... but what a tough fight it is, although I think its the kind of fight Matt embraces

Nick, the jabber?

How can you say Nick's style is more exciting than Lawler or Brown?

Both guys come to kill you, not pepper you with jabs and talk junk...

Maybe because nick does more than just jab ? Throws awesome combos to the bosy and head. He also has fa r superior jits than those two. Maybe that's why? Dipshit

Wallow in the righteous violence that is sure to come.

Praise be to JUST BLEED God!

Its such a great fight, but who gonna root for?

Huge fans of both these guys!

If either one of them fought Hector Lombard, its easy....i hope either one of them smash Hector! LOL

Hector can take Matt Brown to La La Land sooner than you can blink an eye. Not a fan of either.

I am rooting for Robbie. But what I'm more excited about is the fight itself.

Matt Brown is a classic over achiever. He is not in anyway overrated. He should be honored as an example of what hard work and dedication can accomplish

dont root for anyone.... just sit back, relax and enjoy the fight. it should be awesome, cant see it going to a decision

really, I can both men are tougher than nails but I am aware this fight could be finished at the drop of a hat

dont root for anyone.... just sit back, relax and enjoy the fight. it should be awesome, cant see it going to a decision

Yeah this. I'll be cheering for both guys. Either way this is a win for fans.

Back