Lawler vs Matt Brown...HATE THIS FIGHT!

Matt Brown is one of the most overrated fighters currently. He doesn't have the power to even make Robbie nervous. He isn't strong enough to do anything to Robbie. He doesn't have the wrestling to take him down or defend against one. This is an A-level fighter versus a C/D- level. Honestly it's a little silly that Matt Brown is even fighting someone as high as this, or that it's considered a contender match. He should stick to main eventing Fox Sports or "for the troops" fights.

Maybe you are right about all those things but seeing Brown beat Lawler might not be that bad of a thing. The Lawler we saw against Hendricks was the best Lawler we've ever seen and it still wasn't good enough. Not sure that Robbie has enough in the tank to beat Hendricks.

Must be nice for Hendricks to know that he gets Brown or Lawler next.

Root in hope of a great fight.

Easy one for me. Lawler all day.

See, THIS is a post of yours I can understand. :)

Brown isn't taking Lawler down, Brown isn't going to take this on the feet, and Brown isn't going to know what to do with himself or his gameplan once Lawler touches his chin and smiles.

Lawler via T/KO and then UFC WW champion.

See, THIS is a post of yours I can understand. :)

Brown isn't taking Lawler down, Brown isn't going to take this on the feet, and Brown isn't going to know what to do with himself or his gameplan once Lawler touches his chin and smiles.

Lawler via T/KO and then UFC WW champion.

Lol.

I hope you're right dude. Would love to see Lawler become Champion. Exciting fighter and a very nice guy.

Lol.

I hope you're right dude. Would love to see Lawler become Champion. Exciting fighter and a very nice guy.

Absolutely. And much more cerebral than people give him credit for. Would be great just to see him fight got the title again, win or lose.

Brown is a solid fighter and proved me wrong against Silva but I believe Robbie will shut him down handily.

I doubt he's looking forward to getting beaten up by Lawler again

Hendricks probably beats Lawler 8 out of 10. I hate Hendricks actually but Lawler can't stop Hendricks take downs which pretty much means he would have to KO Hendricks and I find that highly unlikely.

Don't get me wrong, if Lawler KO'ed Hendricks I would spray beer out my nose, shit in my pants, and light the bar on fire before I woke up in county and realized that was not an appropriate way to celebrate.

I can't stand brown ever since he started opening his mouth and spewing out absolute crap , I'm hoping Lawler humbles him but Matt brown is one tough dude .

Back