Lawler vs Matt Brown...HATE THIS FIGHT!

I feel like Brown overachieved and it was inspiring, but now it's going to be over.

But it was a nice story while it lasted.... all those lossles, he trained his ass off, turned things around, showed extra grit in the cage and came from behind in a couple fights, and showed what can be done when you put your heart and soul into something.

Now he's going to face a faster and stronger guy who can do all the same things he can.

Pretty much this. He has power, so it would be foolish to say he has no chance, he can starch any WW, but the odds of doing it against one of the more fluid power punchers at 70 is slim.

Lawler takes him apart in 3-4 rounds.

Nick, the jabber?

How can you say Nick's style is more exciting than Lawler or Brown?

Both guys come to kill you, not pepper you with jabs and talk junk...

You have to be one of those guys that think Cain is a boring fighter too right? :icon_chee

Diaz has 21 finishes out of 26 fights... That is an 81% finish rate.

Mind you Lawler and Brown actually have higher finish rates than Diaz but all 3 of them are tops statistically in their weight classes.

The loser vs. Alves would be a great fight.

Maybe because nick does more than just jab ? Throws awesome combos to the bosy and head. He also has fa r superior jits than those two. Maybe that's why? Dipshit

nick can be fun to watch, but watching brown and lawler > watching diaz, most if not every time. also stop whining like a diaper kid, your argument is awful too hahahahaha.

Much rather c them matched up with the rest of the division but oh well they shall appease the JBGs blood needs

nick can be fun to watch, but watching brown and lawler > watching diaz, most if not every time. also stop whining like a diaper kid, your argument is awful too hahahahaha.

Your an idiot bud. Has lawler ever had an awesome sub? The guy lost to frickibg loreenz larkin. Brown lost multiple fights. What fights has diaz been in that are boring? Gsp cause he can wrestle better and condit cause he ran? Your a shertard. Nbd

I'll just root for Lawler so i'm not sad when Brown surely gets besmirched.

Agreed. I am a big fan of both.

Very sad to see how many of you are haters of Matt Brown. Apparently, being exciting as hell and finishing fights is not enough to earn the respect or admiration of all these sanctimonious fans.

Waste of a fight...Lawler is the man and Hendricks a scared paper champ! I like Brown too, he should get anyone not named Lawler...Lombard must've won a bet to make this happen...

dont write off Brown, Lawler should quite rightly be a favourite but Matt is as tough as anyone, and has a style that is difficult to deal with

Lawler's style is a nightmare for Brown.

What is the gameplan that will allow Brown to win? Can he hit harder than Hendricks? Robbie has great head movement when he's being pressure. What fight of Brown's has led you to believe that he has a decent shot against Lawler?

Brown will be a big dog for this fight. Dana only made this fight because Hendricks is hurt, and Woodley/Rory gets the next fight. Lawler needs a fight that won't jeopardize the UFC's payday of Lawler's title shot. Brown is perfect since people are gobbling up his hype.

Brown is a gatekeeper. He's the WW version of Bisping. Great at keeping undeserving fighters from climbing the rankings, but unable to hang with the top tier fighters themselves.

Don't be surprised to see Matt Brown go for takedowns like he did against Chris Lytle.

Its such a great fight, but who gonna root for?

Huge fans of both these guys!

If either one of them fought Hector Lombard, its easy....i hope either one of them smash Hector! LOL

Ummm, the guy that doesn't sound like a total douche every time he opens his mouth?

Hoping the Ruthless one puts an end to the hypetrain.

Your an idiot bud. Has lawler ever had an awesome sub? The guy lost to frickibg loreenz larkin. Brown lost multiple fights. What fights has diaz been in that are boring? Gsp cause he can wrestle better and condit cause he ran? Your a shertard. Nbd

sorry i forgot that losing fights = less exciting

i like diaz, but all of them have had lackluster fights, calm down.

Last edited:
Back