Lawler vs Askren? C'mon Red Goof, really?

run it back. run back every controversial stoppage. and run back weidman v anderson because i wanted anderson to win

Vendetta fight for the goof. He gets to see Ben given another dose of barbarian brain damage, his stock goes nowhere, or potentially down, and if Ben gets tko'd he's suspended for 6 months. Not too interested, but dammit I love Robbie so I'm in.
Only there's exceptionally little chance of Ben getting more "barbarian brain damage". That was, I believe, quite literally the only slam of that nature Robbie has performed in his entire illustrious career. And against one if the best wrestlers in the sport, no less. That's pretty much the definition of a fluke. No way that's happening a second time.

Ben won fair and square. He showed tremendous heart after getting slammed and gnp'd. It was amazing how quickly he got the submission after that. Lawler was out for a moment, and if not, there was still 100 seconds left. Ben wasnt letting go. If the round had played out and somehow Robbie didn't die, it would have been a clear 10/9 for Askren.

I mean, were there calls for a Fedor vs Randleman rematch because Fedor got slammed and then came back to win by submission?
Well, Randleman tap. Lawler didn't tap. Herb just stop the fight.

Run back Jones vs. Machida too. Machida didn’t tap.

Ben won fair and square. He showed tremendous heart after getting slammed and gnp'd. It was amazing how quickly he got the submission after that. Lawler was out for a moment, and if not, there was still 100 seconds left. Ben wasnt letting go. If the round had played out and somehow Robbie didn't die, it would have been a clear 10/9 for Askren.

I mean, were there calls for a Fedor vs Randleman rematch because Fedor got slammed and then came back to win by submission?

What did I miss? Are they rolling it back?

So the first fight was supposed to he a sanctioned hit job, via murder in the cage. It was botched by Derb Hean and Dana is mad that him(and Bruce Buffer) lost significant money on the fight. So yeah, he got his feelings hurt and he wants to feel redemption

I think that since Robbie pieced him up and the stoppage was controversial, that Dana is trying to make it hard on Ben.

What did I miss? Are they rolling it back?
Dana is still saying he wants it. It's up to Ben to sign it or not at the end of the day, but we've seen how this kind of thing plays out .

Rematch should happen.
Askren won no doubts, Lawler was done soner or later, bulldog choke is legit like Askrens power on the ground.
But Lawler nearly finished him and other referee would stop the fight. It was brutal slam by Robbie and doing this to such a good wrestler like Ben was impressive.

Lawler should rematch Woodley to claim a title shot. Unless Dana is going to send Woodley packing now. Askren should call out Usman. Or Lawler should call out Usman. This rematch is just another one of Dana's third world dictator power trips. What a joke this guy is. But since there is no competition out there I'll still watch.

Ben will win again.

This time use mandatory hostage level blinking to spell that "you're ok" while hanging out in the Bulldog choke

He didn't win fair and square that's the whole point of this lol .it was a reffing error. It's obvious now. There's tons of video that supports this. It was a good fight that got a bullshit ending. No rational MMA fan should have been happy with it .

WHATTTT?

there was very little that was fair or sqaure about the ending of that fight lmao

And you as an askren fan should be ashamed of yourself trying to promote him moving on after such a shitty victory thats how you want your favorite fighters to win agaisnt legends or other top level talent..

The longer Ben tries to duck this fight the more it become apparent he knew he didnt have the choke and was going to lose to robbie..he knew he was in for a beating and because herb fucked up buddy is trying to run with that win to a T.S lmao

Back