Lawler vs Askren? C'mon Red Goof, really?

Askren will dominate and peoplewill still bitch about the first fight.

There's a reason Sapo avoided ghe rematch like the plague and why Robbie isn't clamoring for it.

No man. He didn't see the thumbs up is the problem . Herb even stated that he missed the response and that's where he took fault. There was one second not even between the thumbs up and the stoppage. Verbal is a dumb way to call it that's why he did the consciousness check. Fights are loud in the moment you don't need to respond verbally. Showing your conscious and not tapping is all you need to do. Robbie did both. That's what herb admits fault now. Just get over it man. It was a bad call, such a bad call they are doing it again. Everyone except askren die hards, (I'd say fans but I'm a fan I'm just not delusional) and askren wanna see it again and agree it was a bad stoppage. Think about that lol

But it wasnt just the verbal.

He missed the thumbs up, we agree it was a mistake.

He checked the verbal, no response.

Looks back at the hand, and it's back lifeless on the Matt.

That when he calls it.

Because he missed the thumbs up, I agree with his stoppage, had he seen the thumbs then it would've warranted him to check again.

The important thing is that the ref keeps the fighters safe, and fighters too often let themselves go out and put there lives in the hands of the ref.

Herb did the right thing with what had to go off of.

But it wasnt just the verbal.

He missed the thumbs up, we agree it was a mistake.

He checked the verbal, no response.

Looks back at the hand, and it's back lifeless on the Matt.

That when he calls it.

Because he missed the thumbs up, I agree with his stoppage, had he seen the thumbs then it would've warranted him to check again.

The important thing is that the ref keeps the fighters safe, and fighters too often let themselves go out and put there lives in the hands of the ref.

Herb did the right thing with what had to go off of.
The important thing is herb doesn't agree with his stoppage lol that's something to think about

Still doesn't warrant a rematch.
How doesn't it? We honestly didn't get to see how this fight ends. It leaves question marks . We can't accept refs ending fights that way and as fans we shouldn't recognize a mistake as a positive result. Only real answer is to run it back. Especially where it was so back and forth and exciting .

Another slam is possible.

I guess.

Seems Lawler woulda just slammed him again while he was concyssed instead of easily getting clinched, taken down, back taken and choked.

Stoppage was unfair to Askren.

Man your ignorant.

Herb didnt stop the fight after the thumbs up, he stopped it several moments later when Robbie didnt verbally respond, and had brought his hand back down. That is why the thumbs up is irrelevant, because there is enough time in between the thumbs up and the stoppage for a fighter to lose consciousness.
You’re just lying now. Lol at calling me ignorant when everything i said was unquestionably true.

Herb missed the thumbs up. He missed it. He missed all the tangible proof Robbie wasn’t out. Which we factually know he wasn’t. And we know, factually, that herb wouldn’t have stopped it if he saw the evidence. And he himself acknowledged as much. So you can try to act as if these aren’t facts or that presenting these facts makes someone ignorant. But it’s just not reality.

Everything i have said is 100% factual and irrefutable. You’re not even trying to argue otherwise. Just trying to divert the discussion. Lol.

freegifmaker-me_2exvs-gif.536749

Robbie was out.

Except the rest of his body is still postured. Plus pulling his arm away from Herb and giving a thumbs up. Plus being fully conscious and coherent through the stoppage.

Fuck you I'm bias, ive maintained my position in similar circumstances where neither fighter was involved. I never supported a Lee vs chiesa rematch. It's you nitwits who are bias and hold double standards where you want special treatment for fighters you like well fighters you font care for can fuck off.

Askren was never concussed, and even if he had been it's a irrelevant argument because the fight continued and he bounced back, here's the thing, had the fight been stopped then, you fuckwits would be been defending the stoppage

I liked Askren more going into the fight but he's acting like a bitch pretending it was a legit submission.
I believe Lawler when he says he dropped his arm. You can tell by his immediate reaction when Herb intervenes that he's fully conscious.

Ben Askren got fluke win due to early stopage. He wasnt going to survive that fight.

Do you sincerely believe this?

What was happening that Ben wouldn't have survived? He was in a completely dominant position.

Flukish TD to back control huh? lol

Askren bringd out so much emofional butthurt in people. I can't wait for the rematch.

Still undefeated.

Still the WW GOAT.

I liked Askren more going into the fight but he's acting like a bitch pretending it was a legit submission.
I believe Lawler when he says he dropped his arm. You can tell by his immediate reaction when Herb intervenes that he's fully conscious.

From Ben's perspective there's nothing to gain, he already has the W, that's what people forget, what does a 2md W get him??

From Ben's perspective there's nothing to gain, he already has the W, that's what people forget, what does a 2md W get him??
Title shot vs the winner of Colby/Usman

Randleman let out a scream lol. Not quite the same. It's also a good thing Herb didn't stop it when Ben was getting the shit kicked out of him because he obviously wasn't done so in hindsight that would have been a shit stoppage if it happened. I think a better fight would be Robbie vs Herb Dean.

The stoppage was terrible and didn't show who's the better fighter. Herb Dean sucks balls.

Back