Lauzon vs. Miller and Guillard vs. Varner: Who Do You Have?

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Both of these matches I could see going either way. I personally have Lauzon by sub and Guillard by dec. What do you guys think of these fights?

i got Miller by Tko in the second. and Melvin will get a Tko late in the first

Miller by decision and Varner via sub.

Miller is too tough to get finished and too crafty to get submitted by Lauzon, and he has a better gas tank.

Varner has solid boxing/good submission skills and Guillard has a questionable chin. I think Varner lands something solid on the feet that drops Guillard, and we all know about Melvin's submission defense...

Miller by decision and Varner via sub.

Miller is too tough to get finished and too crafty to get submitted by Lauzon, and he has a better gas tank.

Varner has solid boxing/good submission skills and Guillard has a questionable chin. I think Varner lands something solid on the feet that drops Guillard, and we all know about Melvin's submission defense...

Varner has solid boxing, but I don't see him TKOing Melvin. I think if Melvin comes in with a good gameplan he can wear him down. Miller is tough and crafty, but I think this is the big win for Lauzon.

Miller and Guillard.

But I think both fights are hard to call. People seem to be overlooking Lauzon in this fight, I see lots of people picking Miller via domination/finish.

Miller and Guillard.

But I think both fights are hard to call. People seem to be overlooking Lauzon in this fight, I see lots of people picking Miller via domination/finish.

I agree.

Cant choose with Lauzon/Miller but I think Guillard KOs Varner.

MIller via decision -- better at pretty much everything Lauzon is good at

Varner by sub

Miller via UD (plz let me be wrong)

Guilard via TKO early 2nd rd

I have Lauzon and Varner.

I really hate picking Varner though cause he's probably one of the worst bets in mma, alongside Melvin.

I think Lauzon is better standing and on the ground.

Yeah, I guess it's rather close and Lauzon did look very good on the ground against Varner... tough to say... the striking is close too -- Lauzon did look good against Guillard but he looked a bit lost on the feet against Varner. Miller didn't look too hot against Nate though so who knows... in any case, it's a fantastic match up.

Back