Laugh all you want, but urine therapy indeed works very well!!

Some guy that's naked signaling for someone to leave. Maybe he's busy pissing fixing himself a drink of piss? Not that hard to think of.

BTW your av is retarded.

No clue what you are on about. But have you seen your av?

Why on earth would drinking urine be good for you? It has alreday passed through your body once, and your body has expelled it. Why consume your own waste?

Unless you have problems with bladder, your urine is completely sterile and has very proper PH for human body.

Now, I have no idea how would that help anything much, but I think that this is basic theory behind all this 'urine therapy' shit.

Have these effects of drinking piss been shown in a dou le blind randomized controlled trial?

Can you mask the urine taste with lemonade? Would that reduce its effectiveness?

Sohttp://skepdic.com/urine.html this is what science has to say.

There's a word for alternative medicine that actually works.

The word is "medicine."

So, using your logic, couldn't you avoid getting sick at all by drinking urine daily?

bottom's up TS

Machida-and-Father-drink-urine-2.jpg

Is this guy taking the piss, mate?

Why, yes he is.

Why on earth would drinking urine be good for you? It has alreday passed through your body once, and your body has expelled it. Why consume your own waste?

actually, there are a lot of animals that re-digest their waste in nature.

also: one of the costliest coffees, Kopi luwak, are made with coffee beans that are eaten and pooed out by civets, its supposed to make it taste better (LOL).

i dont think humans fall into that category of animals, but hey.

Sick? Better drink my own piss. I guess it seems normal if you were raised doing that shit but to everyone else that's crazy. No thanks.

Back