Laugh all you want, but urine therapy indeed works very well!!

You can keep buying all those expensive medications that may work or may not, or you can give a try to urine therapy, it is effective and it is free.

I think i'll stick to treatments whose efficacy is backed by scientific evidence.

I suspect your belief in drinking urine is the result of the placebo effect. I am sure you will disagree with that, but since you are the one making the positive claim, it's on you to prove that it is more effective than a placebo.

Most people make fun of Machida and his habit of drinking his own urine, they think it is absolutely gross, useless and stupid.

Let me tell you that you are very very wrong if you think that.

Drinking your own urine (the taste can be gross or not, it all depends on what you have been eating and drinking in the past 30-40 hours) helps a lot if you have a flu.
You can drink small amounts of your urine 4-5 times a day and you will see that you will heal much faster.

If you have nasal congestion, you can put few drops of urine in each nasal orifice, and you will soon feel much better.

I know that because I have been doing it since I was a little boy.
If I have a flu and I do the urine therapy, in 3 days I feel at 100% again.
If I have a flu and I do not do the urine therapy, it takes me about 8 days to be at 100% again.

Laugh all you want, but it works.
You can keep buying all those expensive medications that may work or may not, or you can give a try to urine therapy, it is effective and it is free.

And if you eat your own sh!t, your recovery is even faster.
Tru story.

You're going to get some criticism, but I actually agree that drinking your own urine can be effective.

Just the other day I felt a sudden cramping and pressure in my lower abdomen, like I suddenly was going to lose control of my bladder. I'm too young to be incontinent! So I proceeded to pee in a cup and drink it all and BAM! the cramping, pressure, and feeling of incontinence were gone. I've been doing this ever since.

I've also saved 15% or more on my water bill by switching to peedrink.

bottom's up TS

Machida-and-Father-drink-urine-2.jpg

Hahahaha :icon_lol: I laughed so hard I nearly fixed myself a drink

This girl I knew told me that a lot of women in brazil use urine to make their skin look nicer/younger.

There is quite literally no evidence that urine therapy works. Urine is a waste product our body is flushing out of our systems for a reason.

I respect a troll that attempts to get people to drink their own urine. At least there is a goal, and not just aimless trolling.

Ok just few points:

1.- I am not trolling at all, I am telling how good urine therapy has worked for me and that is the truth.
Trolls are the ones that compare drinking urine with eating poop.

2.- Someone asked how does it taste like. It all depends on what have you been eating lately. If you have been drinking beer and eating chetos then the taste will be absolutely horrible.
If you have been eating fruits and drinking a lot of water, then it will taste almost as water.

3.- Do not believe in absolutely all the scientific studies you read in the Internet. Plenty of them are bullshit and contradict other scientific studies.

4.- Almost everybody here is so sure that this does not work, however no one has even tried it. How can you be so sure that it does not work if you have not tried it?
I have tried it and I can say that it works.

5.- Yes, you can buy medicine that will help you. However you will be paying a lot of money for it, and you may also have problems if you turn out to be allergic to some ingredient.
Urine is free, it will not make you any harm, and it is effective!

Back