Latest betting odds for the election!

onesongchai

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1801876ba9.png

+300 to +400 across the board for Trump?

Oddsmakers are liberal shills, clearly, trying to insidiously convince people Trump is a pipe dream.

That or they're just looking to make intelligent people very rich by giving them decent odds to make a fortune after correctly predicting the next President.

Trump is absolutely a pipe dream. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Clinton has went from -150 to even within the last month according to Bovada.

Damn it's tempting to throw a hunge on trump and especially cruz at +2000.

^ 3 others came out at the same time ..where he's leading +29 +21 +15 .. I hear that particular nbc poll had a spike in ultra conservative participants

Damn it's tempting to throw a hunge on trump and especially cruz at +2000.

hiya kahiljabroni,

i should look into online gambling and how to place bets - its not something i know a lot about...but i really want to put a grand on Jeb Bush.

- IGIT

hiya kahiljabroni,

i should look into online gambling and how to place bets - its not something i know a lot about...but i really want to put a grand on Jeb Bush.

- IGIT

Interesting. Care to explain how you see the next couple weeks playing out? I thought I was the only one who thought he would outlast Rubio.

Interesting. Care to explain how you see the next couple weeks playing out? I thought I was the only one who thought he would outlast Rubio.

hey NelmarksGhost,

i've thought Jeb would win the nomination all along, and i've felt that way for months and months now.

i just don't see Mr. Trump winning...i see him as Michelle Bachmann on steroids, just another loony GOP candidate who somehow has made it past New Hampshire.

i'd love to see Ted Cruz be nominated, because he is certifiable and would result in the utter collapse of the GOP, along with the Democrats retaking the Senate - but for those very same reasons i don't think the establishment would allow it.

we'll see about Mr. Rubio. the establishment certainly seems to be rallying around him. i find it very strange that a 3rd place finish in Iowa, coupled with a 5th place finish in New Hampshire makes him the chosen one. let's see how he does in South Carolina.

i still favor Jeb to go to the general.

- IGIT

+300 to +400 across the board for Trump?

Oddsmakers are liberal shills, clearly, trying to insidiously convince people Trump is a pipe dream.

That or they're just looking to make intelligent people very rich by giving them decent odds to make a fortune after correctly predicting the next President.

Doesn't that still show him to have higher odds of becoming president than anybody else besides Hillary?

hey NelmarksGhost,

i've thought Jeb would win the nomination all along, and i've felt that way for months and months now.

i just don't see Mr. Trump winning...i see him as Michelle Bachmann on steroids, just another loony GOP candidate who somehow has made it past New Hampshire.

i'd love to see Ted Cruz be nominated, because he is certifiable and would result in the utter collapse of the GOP, along with the Democrats retaking the Senate - but for those very same reasons i don't think the establishment would allow it.

we'll see about Mr. Rubio. the establishment certainly seems to be rallying around him. i find it very strange that a 3rd place finish in Iowa, coupled with a 5th place finish in New Hampshire makes him the chosen one. let's see how he does in South Carolina.

i still favor Jeb to go to the general.

- IGIT
are you insane? Jeb's campaign is beyond redemption. There is no path to victory for him unless every other candidate pledges support for ISIS.

Trump has held the lead for so long that he is now The Establishment.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...publican-partys-establishment-lane-candidate/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...81a8ea-c06f-11e5-9443-7074c3645405_story.html

The party is realizing they cant oppose him, so might as well embrace it.

hi bad seed,

are you insane? Jeb's campaign is beyond redemption. There is no path to victory for him unless every other candidate pledges support for ISIS.

Trump has held the lead for so long that he is now The Establishment.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...publican-partys-establishment-lane-candidate/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...81a8ea-c06f-11e5-9443-7074c3645405_story.html

The party is realizing they cant oppose him, so might as well embrace it.

hey, i still favor Governor Bush to win the nomination.

if you think Trump is going to be the GOP's standard bearer against Mrs. Clinton, that's great - i just think you're wrong.

- IGIT

Back