"Last Week Tonight" with John Oliver attacks the UFC independent contractor model tonight.

Well you’re an obvious idiot.

I’m goimg to embarrass you now.

I can, and have, argued from a left of center viewpoint.

The problem lies in the fact that most current liberals don’t argue logical anymore but emotionally.

Late night “Comedians” use half truths and exaggerations to get cheap laughs.

If they actually had thought attached to what they said, I would be happy to listen to their viewpoints.

In other words, you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about.
That's quite the disjointed rant. Your English teacher isn't going to be pleased. I'll take the word of a well-researched investigative show over that of some Sherdogger who can't even form a paragraph.

That's quite the disjointed rant. Your English teacher isn't going to be pleased. I'll take the word of a well-researched investigative show over that of some Sherdogger who can't even form a paragraph.

I’m not suprised you refuse to listen.

Like I said, you’re an idiot.

I’m not suprised you refuse to listen.

Like I said, you’re an idiot.
Do you need a lesson in writing? I read every word you wrote and it's complete trash, devoid of fact or support. Seriously dude, learn to write. Show, not tell. Basic stuff. Then again I'm probably arguing with a teenager based on your username lol.

Do you need a lesson in writing? I read every word you wrote and it's complete trash, devoid of fact or support. Seriously dude, learn to write. Show, not tell. Basic stuff. Then again I'm probably arguing with a teenager based on your username lol.

It’s above your simplistic brain.

You literally couldn't form a sentence or produce a single sourced critique. Just "wahhhhh! he sucks. leftists!"
you just don't understand the nuances of his arguments, man.

his flow of "cuck", "triggered", "pussy" and the like is so nuanced, a stupid liberal brain like your own simply cannot comprehend it.

we're in the presence of greatness. i think we should all just appreciate it.

Most of this isn’t applicable to the UFC fighters for several reasons:

Outside of fighting they are largely independent and are able to train where they want and turn down fights and effectively elect where and when to fight. They also aren’t barred from making income via sponsorship.

Eh, most late night shows are shit. If the host is okay for a spell or even one night, it's because of his team of 20 writers. They're often nothing special or even somewhat dumb on their own. Whether you like Trump or not, there is a reason why the hosts hide out on their shows and generally don't do debates/go in front of hostile audiences.

Also, wrasslers have only themselves to blame. Mick Foley was staying at Motel 6 when he was the world champ. You can always cook your own food. Even the starting out developmental wrestlers make like $25K minimum in NXT.

UFC fighters make bank over a long career. Live frugally and make wise investments. No reason for them to not own a modest home and car after a multi-year career. Once you own things, expenses go down compared to rent/mortgage.

All the Conservatards already triggered in this thread {<jordan}

Men who are anti liberal started using cuck and triggered you idiot.

Dumbass libs like you can’t even come up with your own insults.

Try harder.
Lol.
So I guess the irony of you being so T R I G G E R ED is lost on you.

interesting segment by Oliver. He’s completely right, this is the shit Jesse Ventura was talking about.

Not sure why you would oppose this.

The WWE isn't the UFC.
What he was saying applies a lot more to the WWE than the UFC, UFC fighters aren't fighting 7 days a week all over the country/world.
This. A UFC fighter is allowed to go and get another job and have outside opportunities, as long as they only fight for UFC. WWE guys only work for WWE, outside opportunities are arranged by WWE, their social media is controlled by WWE, hell even the films they occasionally get to be in have to be ‘WWE productions’.

I dislike his comedy and find him obnoxious, but you can tell that they do their homework and provide useful insights and analysis, even if the comedy is not to my liking.

Eh, most late night shows are shit. If the host is okay for a spell or even one night, it's because of his team of 20 writers. They're often nothing special or even somewhat dumb on their own. Whether you like Trump or not, there is a reason why the hosts hide out on their shows and generally don't do debates/go in front of hostile audiences.

Also, wrasslers have only themselves to blame. Mick Foley was staying at Motel 6 when he was the world champ. You can always cook your own food. Even the starting out developmental wrestlers make like $25K minimum in NXT.

UFC fighters make bank over a long career. Live frugally and make wise investments. No reason for them to not own a modest home and car after a multi-year career. Once you own things, expenses go down compared to rent/mortgage.
Are you really calling a TV show host stupid because his team spends time doing factual research? "live frugally" while being a TV star? Sounds fair right?

Back